Thread: Cd-key Trading - Attention! View!

I AM IN NEED OF AN WARCRAFT III: FROZEN THRONE VALID B.NET CD KEY, I WILL TRADE FOR IT FOR ANY GAME THAT YOU WISH, SOME CHOICES ARE CS KEYS, HALF LIFE KEYS, WARCRAFT III ORGINAL, DIABLO 2/LOD, ETC. PLEAES CONTACT ME VIA PM OR AT HOTMAIL: [email protected]

THANKYOU

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Please hurry, if u have a valid cd key for b.net (frozen throne) i will throw in TWO cd keys just in return for one valid one, thankyou!
    Contact me ASAP

3. Games   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Oh wowwy wow - Two valid CD-keys for a Frozen Throne B-Net one?! I can't believe it!!! Now all I need to do is get it out of my magic hat and give it away - It's one of my favourites but considering that I can get some Diablo 2 and Half Life key out of the deal I can't pass it up! I mean they're splattered across god knows how many serial sites, but these keys must be the best as they're mikester's very own keys!!! *shrieks in excitement* (Side Note for JPaul - THIS is sarcasm for you; take notes )

Seriously mate - If you think that CD-Keys in the P2P community are exchanged between people like copied CDs between mates, you have some serious learning and/or de-stoning to do. While the whole P2P networks are based like a marketplace, do your part in sharing files and it's more like a library.

Check out a serial site for what you want - Good ones are Trinsic Serials, Astalvista and Serial2000. Check Google on them because posting URLs to them are forbidden. And forget about direct trading immediately - P2P isn't based on that (apart from possibly Direct Connect) and won't be for a while; all-for-one and one for all. Just put/leave them in your My Shared Folder.

4. Games   -   #4
    Forum Star
    Serials are not allowed to be posted on this forum.

~~ closed ~~