Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why is F** so slow!!!

beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    And Adblock Plus to get rid of those nasty ads

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    what a treasure this thread turned out to be.

thank you gentleman..one and all!!

OK...fasterfox and adblock plus These two on my to-do list when I get home. If I had a smilie with flowers I would insert here!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    like Skizo said it is always slow..

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    ps. Opera?? I've never heard of this browser. An interesting question for those sites that favour Firefox ie FSC and others, how would your pages load with the Opera browser, or do you prefer your members to stick to Firefox.
    Thank you again!
    Actually Opera can act as Firefox and as IE as well for me it's really the best browser ever...people like firefox but i prefer Opera, it doesn't need adblock and such everything is integrated but you can always add some more
    And updates well they are updating very often i think the last two updates were between a month...
    well enough talk, opera is powerful

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Opera is great... But I prefer FF because of its versatility when it comes to its add-ons/extensions.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Damn. Just realised that F** referred to *TN and not FSC. All these asterisks are confusing the issue.

By the way, don't install FasterFox as it may cache pages, but if everyone were running it, then the servers would get bogged down with multiple requests, and it could bottom out apache (seen it happen before with Gator).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123