Thread: Fleas On The Road

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    One winter year, these two little fleas headed for the warm sunny beaches of California to escape the cold.

The first flea got there and started rubbing suntan lotion on his little flea arms and his little flee legs.

Just then, the second flea arrived just a shiverin' and a shakin'.

The first flea asked, "What the hell happened to you?"

To which the second flea replied "I just rode out here on a bikers mustache and I'm so very coldddd!"

The first flea said, "Don't you know the special trick to gettin here, first you go to the airport, go straight to the ladies cammode, wait for a pretty young stewardess to come along, and when she sits down you climb right up in there where its nice and warm".

The second flea agreed that this was a grand idea.

The next winter comes along and it was time for the fleas to head for the sunny beaches again.

The first flea arrived and began putting suntan lotion on his little flea arms and his little flea legs.

About that time, the second flea arrived again just a shiverin', shakin', and mumbling about how cold he was.

The first flea exclaimed "Didn't you learn anything that I taught you about getting here nice and warm?"

To which the second flea replied, "I did just as you said; I went to the ladies cammode and this pretty stewardess came in and sat down, I climbed right up in there and it was so very warm.

Next thing I know we stop at a bar and I fell asleep. All of a sudden I woke and there I was, right back on that bikers mustache!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    hahaha

good one

3. Lounge   -   #3
    unattended's Avatar White & Nerdy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    rofl who wants a mustache ride?