Thread: Do You Have These Games!?!

If you have both half-life and counter-strike can you please lend me your half-life cd-key or your counter-strike key? I would use mine but I have lost my cover for my half-life cd and my exchange student would really like to play this game.

2. Games   -   #2
    Do you have yor CS installed? If you do, then your cd key would be in your registry settings somewhere (I don't know where, though, since I haven't had CS installed for a while). Search for it in Google.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    :rtfm:
    Cant post CD keys etc on the forum. And also if people give you their CD key they cant play online. I gave my CD key to a m8 once. He cheated and i can no longer play on any VAC protected servers.
    My sig has been pwnd by some h4x0r!

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by =Hellfire=-@2 July 2003 - 17:15
    :rtfm:
    Cant post CD keys etc on the forum. And also if people give you their CD key they cant play online. I gave my CD key to a m8 once. He cheated and i can no longer play on any VAC protected servers.
    Dude, he didn't ask you to post a cdkey. He's been on this board longer than you have, so he should know the rules. He only said lend a cdkey. Than means you could PM it to him. Oh, and you can play online if someone else has your cdkey. I gave my cdkey away to someone else, and I can still play. But you just can't be in the same game.

5. Games   -   #5
    I can play CS my computer and I know how to get my cd-key. But I would like to have another so my exchange student can play on his laptop. If you have both HL and CS then you dont need the HL one since you wont be playing it online. We will most likly use it but we will be playing with the mod...

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by KingYoshi@2 July 2003 - 20:06
    I can play CS my computer and I know how to get my cd-key. But I would like to have another so my exchange student can play on his laptop. If you have both HL and CS then you dont need the HL one since you wont be playing it online. We will most likly use it but we will be playing with the mod...
    Do what my cousin did: he made his own server and asked someone for his cdkey It's works! He got a free cdkey!