Thread: Microsoft Or Borland C++ Compiler..

can I curse? FUCK!
    Does anyone have that? and another question.. which one would you think is better or easier to use?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Borland's command line compilers are a lot better. But if you like to be interactive with building and compiling your programs then I recommend getting Microsoft's visual studio edition. Its got the visual c++ and visual basic and some other stuff bundled in that one package. But overall I would recommend borland products.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Ex-member
    If you search for Microsoft Visual Studio you'll get a lot of sources on Kazaa.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Ok, ive got this book and im learning how to do c++ now.. it says i need the microsoft or borland one.. how do i even get it to work? when i installed it, there are no icons to click to activate the program (if it is a program) help?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    The Microsoft IDE has a major advantage that it does not have to include any runtime files, because they are pre-installed on a Windows OS.

The only version (on it's own) is version 6.0, Standard:

[dohtml]File: Microsoft Visual c 6.0 Standard Edition

Length:74845898 Bytes,73092KB

UUHash:=4SGK0WQW7OEb4ZWzRVapxn3BrdU=[/dohtml]

Professional and the Enterprise Editions are not available on KaZaA Lite and neither is version 7.1, try another P2P program for those.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Ok, ive got this book and im learning how to do c++ now.. it says i need the microsoft or borland one.. how do i even get it to work? when i installed it, there are no icons to click to activate the program (if it is a program) help?
    which compiler is it

I used Turbo C++ 3 at college. it is an OLD DOS program but is an IDE and is fairly easy to use.
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont