Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: thank you from Revolt

Quote Originally Posted by dbmp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvia View Post
    there are some people on FST that would make good active members to their community, i think they should be handpicked rather than opening and pruning the majority though
    Handpicking is a bit unfair, i'm a new member here, probably i wouldn't be a "target" from them to pick, but still, i know i would make a good member, so i think open signups is the way to go. Anyway, cheaters/traders will be caught, so...

P.S. I used my example but i could use any other person.
    look at all my posts and you will see i have never claimed that we are anything other than a forum. i have also said if you are looking for a tracker look elsewhere. what do we have to say.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i missed the signup ... any old member can help.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    i missed the signup ... any old member can help.
    I'm right behind you dude haha

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    what did i say it was a trick to catch them out i was right

Quote Originally Posted by svk69 View Post
    but lets hope that they do give invites out and that way you will have get there by
    invites what revolt should done is invites

opening signup was a trick to catch some high ranked tradeing people ip's or that kind of crazy move that they done when you know that alot of member are ready 2 signup and the site know there will be alot of trades and scammer's and people with dupe
    i hope that ip log will be pass on every torrent get them banned as a trader
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    gnlstryker's Avatar AUDACiTY BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Thank u sir as i missed the big signup i really need to get into revolt . . .u r the best !!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by josegavara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmp View Post

Handpicking is a bit unfair, i'm a new member here, probably i wouldn't be a "target" from them to pick, but still, i know i would make a good member, so i think open signups is the way to go. Anyway, cheaters/traders will be caught, so...

P.S. I used my example but i could use any other person.
    look at all my posts and you will see i have never claimed that we are anything other than a forum. i have also said if you are looking for a tracker look elsewhere. what do we have to say.
    I never said it was a tracker. I *know* it is a forum with a request section. But anyways, thanks for having open the signups, it gave chance to many people, maybe a few good ones...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234