Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash Games

Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    we don't care about other boards we are talking a bout this board, not "every board of the world"
    Look this tit's been on every forum in the World, have you. Just think about that one.

Bottom line is, if a member with almost 1500 posts makes a thread and starts it with a useful link they would be banned from any other forum in the World. That's just a fact.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    If there's any Americans here, my last was irony.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Lounge   -   #54
    I think we should ban'em. That's what other boards would do.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

5. Lounge   -   #55
    I agree with Hairbautt, Sextent is a cunt.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    Why do you keep saying it only contained a "random link". The thread was entitled "Flash Games" and the link was to, flash games. How is that a random link.

Why did the post need anything else other than the link. Did it need something like "here is a link to flash games", what would that have added to the post.

Some people like playing flash games on-line. A chap posts a link to some really good ones, that's useful to people who like them. It's not offensive, it's not controversial, it's just giving people a link to something they want to use. How is that spam, other than by your own definition of something like "the post had no words in it".

Here's the point, you're just talking shite. I suspect even you know that.
    There are thousands of sites with flash games. He just posted a random one from them. He just posted a random link, nothing else. If he would have said something about the site, why he choosed to post this particular site, then the thread wouldn't have been a spam. He just posted for the sake of posting
    His topic had no content, no purpose. Why would someone click on his random link to a flash game site? If someone want to play flash games, he goes to google, and finds thousands of sites. It's just stupid to post something that even a 6 years old child can find on google in 1 second.
    The thread starter should have posted a link to a flash games site only if there is something special about that site (he's favorite flash game site, or the best flash game site, or a flash games site with a lot of football games, etc.) because otherwise it's a useless thread, a spam.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Woman standing watching a group of soldiers march. - "Look there's my boy there, isn't he fantastic. Do you see how he is marching, he's brilliant. Everyone else is out of step but not him."

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    That totally convinced me.

Quit spamming!

yo

9. Lounge   -   #59

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    That totally convinced me.

Quit spamming!
    Oh you have a pop now. I've been standing up for you as well.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast