Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: suggest some flate unlimet download pay server

WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    In my opinion the only way to go is giganews with newsleecher.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by marcolisi View Post
    Hi and thank u again.

I like the usenetserver.
    I told u , the only problem is to search for files....it seems there is less avaiability then torrents in general in usenet.
    This should sort out your search problems.
    http://www.binsearch.info/

Binsearch groups the correctly posted rar and par archives into a one line NZB easy to download. i recomend alt binz as previously stated for a binary grabber. It also has a binsearch search in it real easy your away in a couple clicks. Another worthwhile search site is http://beta.binaries.nl/ although it does not put all the rar/pars into one you have to work a bit harder. Alt binz news reader also has this as a search option.

After you have been around usenet for a while you will begin to notice that some files appear on torrent first some on usenet. I use usenet as my first choice and secondly Bit Torrent if I cannot find what I am looking for. Both systems are cool.
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    why would u suggest giganews over usenetserver ??

thank u

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    why would u suggest giganews over usenetserver ??

thank u
    I got 2 thinks I like much better with Giganews:

1: I get full speed. Never got that from UsenetServer, even after a couple of days with support.

2: Every time I mail Giganews I don't have to wait more than 10-15 minutes before they reply. And they always tries to do their best even if it's not their problem.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by WHiCKWiRE View Post
    In my opinion the only way to go is giganews with newsleecher.

Agreed. I've been with newshosting and usenetserver but in the end I had to go with Giganews and they're just so much better in every way.

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    how much does it costs for unlimited gb download per month ??

Also , I am courios , why I can download just 1 file per time ??

IU mea for example I start downloading 1 entire software , that is made by 15mb chunks . My usenet progrmas , start downloading 1 chunk a time , of the software that I download.
    Then at the same time I add in the download queque another software , but this not even start to download until the other software finish to be downloaded
    Is this normal ??

The only way to bypass the fact that I can download 2 software at the same time , is opening to different usenet downloader programs ( for example newsbin and newwsleecher ) and download the 2 programs , 1 in each downloader program.

Is this also normal ??

1 last question is , how is the search in the giganews , do they offer a search program ?

thank u very much

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    how much does it costs for unlimited gb download per month ??

Also , I am courios , why I can download just 1 file per time ??

IU mea for example I start downloading 1 entire software , that is made by 15mb chunks . My usenet progrmas , start downloading 1 chunk a time , of the software that I download.
    Then at the same time I add in the download queque another software , but this not even start to download until the other software finish to be downloaded
    Is this normal ??

The only way to bypass the fact that I can download 2 software at the same time , is opening to different usenet downloader programs ( for example newsbin and newwsleecher ) and download the 2 programs , 1 in each downloader program.

Is this also normal ??

1 last question is , how is the search in the giganews , do they offer a search program ?

thank u very much
    It's normal and it's the same way as torrents, eMule etc.

You got XX number of files. All those files are consisting of XX number of posts. One connection is used to download 1 post. So if you have 20 connections to the newsprovider, you will download 20 posts in the same time, but they might all be a part of the same file.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    The problem is that I can download right now just 1 post at time, not 20 posts.....how is that possible ??

I use newsbin
    alt.binz
    newsleecher

all with the same problem , 1 connection and 1 post......( not 20 connections and 1 post for each connection...)

thank u

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    The problem is that I can download right now just 1 post at time, not 20 posts.....how is that possible ??

I use newsbin
    alt.binz
    newsleecher

all with the same problem , 1 connection and 1 post......( not 20 connections and 1 post for each connection...)

thank u
    In Alt.Binz you just go to Setup, Servers, double click on your news server, insert whatever # of connections you news server supports, click apply and download.

At least that is what I do if I wan't to change it. If you choose like 50 connections you'll see an error message on some of the threads when you download that you exceed the connections limits.

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Usenetserver offers 10 connections. Follow MultiForce instructions to enable all 10 connections. If you try to open more connections, you will get errors. Also, note that enabling many connections will not make your speeds faster. They will just enable you to download multiple parts (usually from the same file) at the same time. Your max speed is determined by your ISP and the plan you have with them.

Some people like giganews because of its reliability. Their cheapest unlimited download plan (called "Platinum") is $24.99 per month (you get 10 connections). Their best plan (called "Diamond") is $29.99 per month (first month is $19.99) and you get SSL encryption and 20 connections. For some people, paying this extra money is worth it because its very reliable and its 160 day retention. I personally dont need the extra retention, but its all up to you.

You can view giganews plans here: http://www.giganews.com/signup/
    Last edited by erRor67; 08-26-2007 at 09:31 PM.
    blah blah blah... whatever...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast