Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are Women Such A Pain !

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Ok, now I&#39;m guessing here, but shot in the dark kinda way have you perchance, just maybe, been having a problem with a person of the opposite sex? I now it&#39;s a long shot but I just thought I would ask?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    chalkmongoose
    Oh Paul... I totally agree. Men (like me obviously) are slobbish brutes, with nasty habits and an inability to behave in public. But, you must admit, a man is easier to date than a woman... And cheaper too.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by JPaul@2 July 2003 - 22:46
    Ever thought it might be you ?
    JPaul nahhh its not me lol

crazy_billy_bats its mostly heaven but when it hits the gutter its not so good.

I dont cheat..I am a lovely geezer.. I do the housework.. happy go lucky &#33;&#33;

Why cant women be the same ?

Too busy gossiping and moaning thats why &#33;&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@2 July 2003 - 22:46
    Do you mind if I turn this into a bloodly degrading hit & run chat about WeeMouse? Hey WeeMouse, come here and cook my dinner beotch&#33;
    You have a go at WeeMouse at your own peril buster, you will not just incur her wrath but the wrath of her entire posse (namely just about all who live in the lounge&#33;&#33;&#33 :pirate:

5. Lounge   -   #15
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Ok, now I&#39;m guessing here, but shot in the dark kinda way have you perchance, just maybe, been having a problem with a person of the opposite sex? I now it&#39;s a long shot but I just thought I would ask?

goose - go ahead&#33; Doesn&#39;t bother me.... (itll bother others tho&#33; )

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@2 July 2003 - 22:48
    Oiiiiii my name is Alan not bloody Alison

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by alan36uk+2 July 2003 - 22:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alan36uk @ 2 July 2003 - 22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@2 July 2003 - 22:48
    Oiiiiii my name is Alan not bloody Alison [/b][/quote]
    I got that mate so I kinda figured you were a bloke and therefoe opposite sex from you would be her??

8. Lounge   -   #18
    chalkmongoose
    I wouldn&#39;t really...Too difficult. I can&#39;t think of much. Besides, you look so nice (in a non-threatening way). Anyway, I may as well say this. Men have lower standards than woman, tree-sloths, rocks and baboons. Therefore, saying things like "women won&#39;t let you sit on a freshly made bed" is just a reflection of women&#39;s high standards, and mens lower ones.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    maybe shes really hiding a john thomas all this time and that explains all this agression.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    yeahhhh I am MALE and dont bat for the other team &#33;&#33;

You are bloody lightening ? lmho

So yes I am pissed off with FEMALES not MALES

I maybe ruffled a few feathers here but I am not alone here.

Your all to scared to say how you feel &#33;

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast