Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Why Are Women Such A Pain !

Poster
    Women! ............You can't live with 'em...........you can't put 'em in the freezer and make 'lady popsicles' out of 'em! ............................Oh, hello Dear. I didn't know you were awake.....hehe.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    BANNED
    no i never said all my relationships with women are wonderfull, as a matter of a fact they were awful how in gods name do you think i came up with what i said, as a matter of fact 99% of my relationships have been awful like every body else's but how else are we going to learn right??

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@2 July 2003 - 23:31
    no i never said all my relationships with women are wonderfull, as a matter of a fact they were awful how in gods name do you think i came up with what i said, as a matter of fact 99% of my relationships have been awful like every body else's but how else are we going to learn right??
    I bet your single lolol

I dunno how to make it work ???

come on women tell me ?

Why do women have a loo roll full of criteria that men have to meet ?

If you dont live up to that said loo rool... your no good ?

You women are too bloody fussy

4. Lounge   -   #44
    chalkmongoose
    If you've got it flaunt it... Hey, I'm always advertising... What man doesn't like a little loving? And mousey, you haven't scared me.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Just don't tell us thaht we're too bloody fussy and you'll be fine

We have high standards y'know.....

/me looks at lamsey....

hmmm maybe not!

edit; hmmmmmm......not scary? Mooohahahaha....will have to corner him when Skweeky and Curley are about!

6. Lounge   -   #46
    lol he is ok !! he's a V.I.P now !!

You make sure you treat him right weemouse !!

7. Lounge   -   #47
    This is a bit too generalised really!
    It's a bit like saying "Why is food fattening?" (sorry to keep talking about food)

Not all women are a pain, not all men are a pain, do you see where I'm going with this?

Like MM said, be it male/female, or any sort of relationship or friendship it really comes down to whether or not two people are suited to each other

I'm ok, cos everybody loves me

Peace to all, I say

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

8. Lounge   -   #48
    chalkmongoose
    Do you know how rare it is to find two people who are suited for each other? My parents have been together for 20 years, and they've just started divorce procedings.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Well ok no 2 people are 100% suited...

Thats not my main concern.. Its WOMENS mentality

Maybe I should just give up ?

men & women of course think differently..

Its not like its my first girlfriend lol

(plenty of experience)

And every one of them wants to clone you and make sure you end up

thinking and doing as they do.

Thats not going to happen to me as I am me !!

An individual.. unique !!

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@2 July 2003 - 22:38
    Do you know how rare it is to find two people who are suited for each other? My parents have been together for 20 years, and they've just started divorce procedings.
    There are many people who are suited to each other, but over the corse of time people change! That is the way of the world, it's nobodies fault, you can't help the way you feel
    I know how you feel dude, My mum & dad were married 32 years, then the day before my 19th b-day I got a call at work to go home, when I got there I was told my dad was leaving my mum for someone else
    6 years on and I have a stepmother and a little brother! But my mum is still on her own, that sadens me, but she's ok

So with that said, it's impossible to tell the future, you just have to go with your gut feeling and live for the moment

Life is hard, but life is also fun, you just have to find a good mix and you'll be cool B)

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast