Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ScN down they might be hacked

BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Urgent

ScN is down is it true that i heard that probally their passes are licked same as few days ago for BIT-HDTV so everyone if you have same passes go and change fast...

Site is offline, while we secure the source a bit more, once you see the site back online go to recover.php and recover your account details. To stay updated come into our IRC Channel
    very weird
    Last edited by PirateEagle; 08-26-2007 at 12:15 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Just read it...Too bad. Who's next?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Man this is getting ridiculous. Is amazing how easy people can hack sites nowadays. Or just take them down with DDOS attacks.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Luckly I never use the same password on any tracker...feww!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i heard that there is 14 torrents sites are licked passes like ScN RTS swebits and some of them are talking that there is ScT passes licked but i personally think that is not true abt ScT maybe som ppl say that bcos they see ScT down so they thought that is hacked weird :S
    Last edited by PirateEagle; 08-26-2007 at 10:01 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Well, thank for God, on SCT it is hard to hack.
    1. if U want to change the Email U will get a message to Your original Email (hopefully U do not use the same passwords on acc and adjacent Email - in this case U deserve being fucked up)
    2. U get the confirmation email tothe new @, afterwards.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    This is unfortunately what happens when every single tracker uses the same source code or a derivative of it. When a new exploit pops up, the admins have to be very swift in patching their code or else the users can suffer the consequences. SCT is just as vulnerable as the rest.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    The tracker has been taken down to secure the source code from attacks, it is a precaution to upgrade security by making the code more secure. The site has not been hacked !

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    The tracker has been taken down to secure the source code from attacks, it is a precaution to upgrade security by making the code more secure. The site has not been hacked !
    It is. I found the whole database (including my name and Email) on rapidshare. One kind Topicmate has PM-ed me. I won't reveal it - it is his achievement, not mine. But it is hacked, rest assured.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Remember swebits and swedvdr got hacked? Well those who own swedvdr had the swebits database on their server and a page where you could type in a user name and get the password etc. If you went up a couple of dirs, you'd find many, more than 10, maybe as many as 20, other torrent sites (mostly swedish, but I remember seeing ScN and RTS there). They had been hacked but the dates were from at least april. There were text files with the user name, email, passkey and ip addresses in those files. Clearly, the swedvdr sysop likes to collect databases of other trackers for some unknown reasons (most likely to steal their accounts or something, why else would you need someone elses database for?)
    Last edited by fstemon; 08-26-2007 at 10:56 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast