Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lame user in this site enter to read :

anonymoose's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    edit
    Last edited by anonymoose; 08-26-2007 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    edit
    Er....so you choose not to defend yourself?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by anions View Post
    edit
    Er....so you choose not to defend yourself?
    I multi posted the same thing so edited a few but accidentally edited the wrong one. Adjusted post
    Last edited by anonymoose; 08-26-2007 at 11:46 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Cai0's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    To be honest, if you do a giveaway here, especially level 5 and up, people will look inside the site and if they do not like it they trade it further. They dont look whether they need it, yes some do, but most of the people imo have a negative influence on giveaways. It is not their fault, it is just being human. But for that, I post almost no giveaways.

I am sorry for your loss m8, but if you got a great account like that with invites or something just dont do giveaways, if you want to do something nice, just trade the whole account with buffer, take yourself an invite from it so that you can still access bitmetv and get something extra nice for it what you want so that you can have both, the buffer you will reach again

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cai0 View Post
    To be honest, if you do a giveaway here, especially level 5 and up, people will look inside the site and if they do not like it they trade it further. They dont look whether they need it, yes some do, but most of the people imo have a negative influence on giveaways. It is not their fault, it is just being human. But for that, I post almost no giveaways.

I am sorry for your loss m8, but if you got a great account like that with invites or something just dont do giveaways, if you want to do something nice, just trade the whole account with buffer, take yourself an invite from it so that you can still access bitmetv and get something extra nice for it what you want so that you can have both, the buffer you will reach again
    Mate, I love the site!!! I would do anything to keep it. I promise I didn't cheat, I didn't ever have an account here before, I did absolutely nothing. I hope fusionz talks to mods on iRC so that he can confirm this.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    zagor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cai0 View Post

Mate, I love the site!!! I would do anything to keep it. I promise I didn't cheat, I didn't ever have an account here before, I did absolutely nothing. I hope fusionz talks to mods on iRC so that he can confirm this.
    Now I remeber! I remember your post about losing your account and what BitMeTV staff told you! It was not your fault!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by zagor View Post

Now I remeber! I remember your post about losing your account and what BitMeTV staff told you! It was not your fault!
    ye man, that was me. I just hope fusionz realises too.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    very bad news for you man.. i hope you will be fine..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGarnet View Post
    very bad news for you man.. i hope you will be fine..
    Thanks.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I know it sucks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast