Thread: Need: ScT account

Cai0's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    pme me what you want for it.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I want NB invite.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    u are doing a lot of trading, not very good.
    it is not a business, i think trading should be to get accounts not to retrade them, u made many topics about having/offering sct.

Left out

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Well I have to say you are right. I have done / do a lot of trading but that is due to what I want, and sometimes if I want a high level tracker I need to offer my ScT because the guy wants to trade it for ScT + something else. And to get higher I need to do this, but I then need an ScT again for myself. You may think it is a stupid way of trading but how would you get what you want else? Besides, I got what I want now except for ScT and maybe FSC.

Thank you for your reply, I hope this satisfies your question.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Some people cannot understand that there is a kind of other people who is not good in "making friends" thing (especially if their english is below certain level) and they will got nothing if they dont trade. There are kind of people who live real life and have more important things to do insted to stay in front of the computer. There are kind of people who prefer to make real friends out there, not virtual ones.
    So... lets give everyone the freedom of choice to how mutch, what and when... to trade or to giveaway.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    lol what a useless post

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sugam View Post
    Some people cannot understand that there is a kind of other people who is not good in "making friends" thing (especially if their english is below certain level) and they will got nothing if they dont trade.
    If that is directed to me I would like to have some further elaboration on it.

There are kind of people who live real life and have more important things to do insteAd to stay in front of the computer. There are kind of people who prefer to make real friends out there, not virtual ones.
    If that is also directed to me, I wonder why you made a reply on this post and are active in this forum. You know your friends are waiting outside.

If none of this is directed to me, I am sorry.