Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I have SCT high buffer

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    61
    i have sct with more than 50 GB buffer and i want trade it

    plz pm me with u offers if u have bitmetv highest buffer pm me too

    thanks

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    493
    TT acc ?

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Cai0's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    78
    he doesnt want TT or NB, he wants FTN or FTWR

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    493
    For FTN i can give sct with 1tb buffer but no 50gb too small

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    S.L.B's Avatar Cona Lover BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Piasta69 View Post
    For FTN i can give sct with 1tb buffer but no 50gb too small
    lolol, I wouldn't trade 1TB sct not even for two ftn's thats way to much buffer at sct mate.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.B View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Piasta69 View Post
    For FTN i can give sct with 1tb buffer but no 50gb too small
    lolol, I wouldn't trade 1TB sct not even for two ftn's thats way to much buffer at sct mate.
    its your opinion

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Budakeszi
    Posts
    337
    50 G is actually a small buffer...Hope no offense made. Huge buffer is from 300-400 Giga increment, Duse.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    S.L.B's Avatar Cona Lover BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Piasta69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.B View Post

    lolol, I wouldn't trade 1TB sct not even for two ftn's thats way to much buffer at sct mate.
    its your opinion
    its anyone that has two eyes opinion. givin a terabyte buffer for one invite its insane.

    1TB buffer in every level 7/8 tracker is worth at least two higher level invites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Necronomicon View Post
    50 G is actually a small buffer...Hope no offense made. Huge buffer is from 300-400 Giga increment, Duse.
    that is correct maybe for hdbits or torrentleech, in sct 100gb is a very good buffer.
    Last edited by S.L.B; 08-26-2007 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.B View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Piasta69 View Post
    its your opinion
    its anyone that has two eyes opinion. givin a terabyte buffer for one invite its insane.

    1TB buffer in every level 7/8 tracker is worth at least two higher level invites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Necronomicon View Post
    50 G is actually a small buffer...Hope no offense made. Huge buffer is from 300-400 Giga increment, Duse.
    that is correct maybe for hdbits or torrentleech, in sct 100gb is a very good buffer.
    i dont think so , during last freelech and double upload i could send 25gb / a day * 2 is 50gb /a day so 100gb buffer i could do in 2 days

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •