Thread: BitMe and HDBits down?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ModEnigma's Avatar TorrentVibes *****
    None of them is Down my friend

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    OK, thanks. I think someone hacked my google account and changed my passwords so I can't login. I tried to retrieve my password via my google email and I can't login to my account anymore!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain123 View Post
    OK, thanks. I think someone hacked my google account and changed my passwords so I can't login. I tried to retrieve my password via my google email and I can't login to my account anymore!
    I feel for you, Was your mail password + tracker password the same?
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    No, the email password and tracker password are different. I had a BitMe VIP account with 9 invites and a 1080i HDBits account!! I even donated to support those sites! Now I'm really mad that I can't login now. When I use the password recovery HDBits says the gmail address is no longer in the system and with BitMe it works but I still can't login to my google mail. Hopefully an admin or someone can help me get my trackers back. I'm really upset of BitMe because I was going to be considered for a FSC invite when they would be available and I asked for other trackers as well in their forums.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    REVTTtorrent's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    hdbits work fine here
    (gone forever )