Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the sake of the movie: "The Prestige"

BANNED BT Rep: +4

Heart

If you have seen the movie the Prestige about the magicians you will know what I am going to talk about in this upcoming thread. If you have not seen the movie yet, I advise you strongly to watch it and read this post. A magic trick has three parts. The first part is called the pledge, the second part the turn, and the third part of the trick is called the prestige. A magic trick is done as follows, you show the audience an ordinary thing, you even make them come closer and let them watch whether there is nothing suspicious going on with the object / subject. This is called the pledge, then you make the turn, you make the object do something extraordinary. The audience will be stunned, just like you readers will be in a few moments. But making something disappear is not what the audience wishes to see, rather they want the object to return. And this is the most difficult part, called the prestige. During the movie the story develops between two young magicans who first where friends and then became each other rivals. Apart from the movie stands my view on torrents. For me the pledge is that I let you read this story, I make you wonder, why this post? You start to ask questions which you will only get answered when you read this full post. That is my pledge, I show you the story, you read it and want to know more, but I am going to do something with this story which is the turn and is going to amaze you. My imagination spins around this moment, it is eventually all about torrents, why would I else post in this forum section? Well thats right. Thats your first hint, try to use it. The turn now comes. After all these posts were people just scream for an invite to a popular tracker or just beg for it e.g. they really want it! So do I. But I do it in a manner you people have never read before. I hope that I can show you what it takes to amuse someone that much that he will beg me that I accept his invite. Thats how my turn works people. I show you what I have got, and what I have got I can only show you when I have got it. And to get it I need it, and to need it is to want something, and to want something could be to request something! Aah! Exactly. I want something from YOU reader, I need it to complete my story. If you want to know how my turn will amaze you and how even more astunning, the prestige is going to be for you, then help me get these things: a ScT invite and a FTN invite only then I can complete my story. If you have watched the movie good, and you know how the story works, if you know the diary the person in the train was reading who wanted to know the trick about the transported man if you want to know why they found so many hats and why there were a houndred bunnies walking around in the wood. If you want a real story, you help me to get this, and you will be rewarded in a way you have never read before. I hope to hear from you, until now, play with your cards and birds and try to create your own magic trick. My trick is the same as the diary, only the problem is, you will not find out what the trick is, until I receive what I want. Good luck to me, and thank you for your time reading this story.

Off topic:

I will not cheat.
    Yes the sequel to this story will come when I got what I need.
    Bump this post if you are interested in the coming story.
    Help me to get it for something extraordinary in the FST forums.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    awoeonip's Avatar Need a light? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    *spoilers*

If, like in the movie, you drown yourself to death everytime you attempt your trick, then I would like to see you complete your trick

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Hahaha thats a good one yes, but unfortunately I will not do that and it is indeed a nice spoiler. You should think more in the direction of the diary the guy wrote

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    *spoilers*

Wait so you have a twin?! Honestly this seems a bit elaborate for a few invites. As Michael Cain said " A great magician but a poor showman"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    In Dutch we would say, the best sailors stand on shore

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    ^WHat!?^

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You should give me an invite for having to read all that crap.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Hey, I admire your originality. I do not have what you wish for, but best of luck to you.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    smervincle's Avatar Member BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I like this movie too. One of the best last movies.
    Your Faithfull Seeder,
    SmerVinCLE

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    if you had used paragraphs it would have been a better read..nonetheless, not bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast