Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help your favourite South African win $6.000

Poster
    http://www.crazyforcash.co.za/view.php?id=239

A local Ebay-like company, Bid Or Buy have a competition running where one needs to either creatively design an image or produce a video that has the subject engaging with either the Bid Or Buy logo or the company’s audio jingle. I decided to take the jingle and work my magic.

As far as I know, the competition is based on a voting system, so I’d really, really appreciate it if you check out my entry, compare it to others and vote as you see fit. The grand prize is R50.000 (around $6.000) and that would certainly be enough to invest in studio gear (for my Psytrance project, Chemogen) and other niceties. It will also make me a generally nicer person with a greater sense of a just universe.

Here’s the link and a big smoochie thanks in advance. *smooch*

http://www.crazyforcash.co.za/view.php?id=239 (You may need to register to vote, not too sure...If so, it's a very speedy process.)
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Lounge   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    funny piece.
    voted

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Thanks, man...Could REALLLLLY use the cash now.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

4. Lounge   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    put a funny character boogieing to the tune in the corner?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Is it really worth it for $6?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    To other potential voters, compare it to the others. And the fact that not only did I write, shoot and edit the video, I produced the audio as well. It's also the only video to actually engage with the brand, as stated in the rules. I didn't simply slap the sample or image onto the tail end of the clip.

Nice idea, 100% I can't re-edit the video as per rules, but I might make another short involving that. If I do and it wins, I'll send you $100
    Last edited by Vamp; 08-27-2007 at 05:32 PM.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    30 votes. Coming 8th. I just want enough votes to get me in at least, the top 3, so I'll be shortlisted as a finalist and judged by a panel.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

8. Lounge   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post

A local Ebay-like company, Bid Or Buy have a competition running where one needs to either creatively design an image or produce a video that has the subject engaging with either the Bid Or Buy logo or the company’s audio jingle. I decided to take the jingle and work my magic.

As far as I know, the competition is based on a voting system, so I’d really, really appreciate it if you check out my entry, compare it to others and vote as you see fit. The grand prize is R50.000 (around $6.000) and that would certainly be enough to invest in studio gear (for my Psytrance project, Chemogen) and other niceties. It will also make me a generally nicer person with a greater sense of a just universe.

Here’s the link and a big smoochie thanks in advance. *smooch*

http://www.crazyforcash.co.za/view.php?id=239 (You may need to register to vote, not too sure...If so, it's a very speedy process.)
    ..If you can send me some DP seeds..then I will be willing to oblige...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Well, I've been short listed as a finalist and the competition ends on the 15th. I really could use more votes, so if anyone is reading this...Please help. (if you think I deserve it)

www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

10. Lounge   -   #10
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    you gonna get 50,000 rand out of this? what we get?

tell you what. do the following and i'll register and vote for your vid.

choose one:

1- post a nude(edit/censor the crotch area because this forum doesn't allow that) or topless of a south african chick you've fucked, or would fuck

2- post a picture of a bunny with a cabbage in the pic also, without photoshopping it

3- confess something fairly serious that you've done that you regret now

i would prefer the first choice, obviously. but don't cheat.
    Last edited by MediaSlayer; 10-04-2007 at 07:52 AM.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast