Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help with ncore

Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by vytexx View Post
    i have one question too. what does yellow arrow near torrent name means?
    Gold arrow, rather. This symbol means "freebie".

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    dtfst's Avatar FST 4Ever
    Quote Originally Posted by durex View Post
    It's really to easy just press the Pontjaid it's where are the points, and then just follow it , you will understand everything.
    50 points for one invite.

It seems like some hungarian people arent so friendly when the subject is to explain how easy is to obtain invites on some of their sites, anyway sooner or later it will be easy in all of their sites, they have so many trackers so you may guess how desperate they will be to cacth new users....

Anyway everyone knows since yesterday invites on nCore are very easy to gain and I dont remember to see anybody inform that, on the contrary I saw some thread offering nCore + DS for TT ..... a pitiable sight.
    More you guys may say why didnt I advised, simple;
    I wanted to proove how silly and risk is rating non-english trackers on level 7 or plus.

Of course there are some exceptions but even on those is unanimous their 'quotation' like Swedvdr and NB, and their rules are always very clear and they hardly change rules ....

My purpose isn't defame hungarian sites (I 'm fan of DarkSide) on the contrary i just wanna to alert some premature quotations. I believe when someone made some review from a tracker , that site must be on 'study' for at least 6 Months, we must assert and guarantee his maturity.

hey fellow you just taken the words from my mouth
    Make Love Not War !

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by durex View Post
    It's really to easy just press the Pontjaid it's where are the points, and then just follow it , you will understand everything.
    50 points for one invite.
    This is what i get when i click on it (ofc i have 50points):

We're sorry, but there is no nCore.hu web page that matches your entry.

Reasons:
    It is possible you typed the address incorrectly, or the page may no longer exist.
    If you've been forwarded from somewhere or if you're sure, that this page must exists, please write an e-mail here: [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12