Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legally Blonde 2

Anyone have Legally Blonde 2. I'd rather have a .torrent because it seems to go alot faster, or have sources, but I'll start downloading off KaZaa if it's there first. Just post here if you know where I can get it, or if anyone has it. Thanks,
    Chris

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I've been checking all over since yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be out there yet. I was a little surprised because Charlie's Angels 2 was out there so quickly - I think even before it actually showed up in the theater! I really hope that some kind of copy of Legally Blonde 2 is up by this weekend. I know a lot of people think Legally Blonde (#1) was a stupid movie, but I got a kick out of it, and the new one looks cute too. I know, I know, cute usually equals stupid, but sometimes a little fluff is good for the soul

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Barbiegirl@3 July 2003 - 19:29
    I've been checking all over since yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be out there yet. I was a little surprised because Charlie's Angels 2 was out there so quickly - I think even before it actually showed up in the theater! I really hope that some kind of copy of Legally Blonde 2 is up by this weekend. I know a lot of people think Legally Blonde (#1) was a stupid movie, but I got a kick out of it, and the new one looks cute too. I know, I know, cute usually equals stupid, but sometimes a little fluff is good for the soul
    ye i only watched the first one because of "reese" but thought it wasnt to bad,quite amusin for a women's film.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Well I don't really care for it myself, I've never seen the first. But my sister wants to see it and just can't get to the theatre. She really wanted to see it soon, so if I don't download it before this weekend, she will probably have already went to see it. Keep me posted if anyone find a torrent or verified on Kazaa, thanks,
    Chris

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    My sister is also looking for this movie. Hope it comes out on Kazaa soon.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    NoX's Avatar Poster
    lol my sister wants to see it too.. lol does everyones sister want to see it?

Elisha Is My Wife, DONT TOUCH! (LP FAN - Fort Minor Sucks BTW) oh and forgot i use the alias NoX here.. lol

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    [dohtml]

sig2dat:///|File: Legally Blonde (DVD-DIVX).avi
    Length: 734298112 Bytes,717088KB
    UUHash: =e1W0J7BL7EVavwH0IDv623TnY2Y=

[/dohtml]

I apologise for not posting a quick link but the thing is I havent downloaded it I just got the link from somewhere else. As far as I know its great Quality and has no probs at all.

You know how to download it dont you???

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by kazaaliteuser007@5 July 2003 - 05:36
    [dohtml]

[/dohtml]

I apologise for not posting a quick link but the thing is I havent downloaded it I just got the link from somewhere else. As far as I know its great Quality and has no probs at all.

isent that legaly blonde 1? they want number 2?

fuck Derby County

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Yeah, I can use sig2dat links (although I can't copy and paste them for some reason, I just do it manually). However, I want Legally Blonde 2, the one that came out in theatre's acouple days ago. I'm guessing that what you posted is the original since it's a dvd rip. But thank you for trying! If it really is legally blonde 2, just a messed up name, please tell us. Still looking,
    Chris

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by kazaaliteuser007@5 July 2003 - 04:36
    [dohtml]

[/dohtml]

its Legally Blonde 2 i got the link from the fast track movie site. http://www.fasttrackmovies.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast