Thread: Help! Gta-3 Put Does Not Open

Hi Guys I'm new to this, I just downladed GTA-3 game (thereal thing no bullshit) file which I downloaded from Kazza and it does not even open. My comp only freezes. I checked in propeties and it shows as an application.

What do I have to do here.?? Pls help

2. Games   -   #2
    I have the same thing version. Are you sure your PC has enough space? All you do is extract the file, then click the myth Install button. After that you click on the MS-DOS Batch File, then wait for that to finish (about 4 mins), and the game will work.

3. Games   -   #3
    Hey Agent Smart thanks for the tip, I will try that out. My main problem was that I could not extract the file so I just renamed the file to GTA3.exe, there was no exe extension. Well I have extracted the file but it says that some of the files are corrupt and that I have to download these files once again. Any tips here.????

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by rundi69@10 July 2003 - 03:25
    Hey Agent Smart thanks for the tip, I will try that out. My main problem was that I could not extract the file so I just renamed the file to GTA3.exe, there was no exe extension. Well I have extracted the file but it says that some of the files are corrupt and that I have to download these files once again. Any tips here.????
    That's odd. You may have to download it again (computers don't lie about corupt files). Are you sure you did exactly what I said? If you did, re-download it, and make sure it's this exact file:

GTA 3.exe 133,476KB
    Filename:GTA3 [_RiP_] YOU BETTER SHARE.exe