Thread: Whats The Best Emulator?

What is the best emulator to run all the roms I have? are they specific to different types of roms? I have snes, genesis, and atari 26,52,7800. Whats the best/your favorite and where do i get it! Thanks!

2. Games   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Originally posted by nothingtolose@3 July 2003 - 03:51
    What is the best emulator to run all the roms I have? are they specific to different types of roms? I have snes, genesis, and atari 26,52,7800. Whats the best/your favorite and where do i get it! Thanks!
    well for your snes games get zsnes and for sega get gens and atari dont know but to get any emu u want go to www.emuxhaven.com good luck, and if u want gba emu they have that too

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Games   -   #3
    There is no such thing as a universal emulator. There are some that can run a few different roms, but there isn't one that runs ALL the roms, since each rom is created differently. For your SNES, I would get ZSNES. It's the best to run your game. Go here: http://www.zsnes.com/ . For the rest, I don't know the emulators.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Guyver2003@3 July 2003 - 03:55
    to get any emu u want go to www.emuxhaven.com good luck, and if u want gba emu they have that too
    This website didn't seem to be right. I found the file anyway though, thanks alot for the help. what is gba by the way? do i want it? ntl

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by nothingtolose+3 July 2003 - 05:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nothingtolose @ 3 July 2003 - 05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guyver2003@3 July 2003 - 03:55
    to get any emu u want go to www.emuxhaven.com good luck, and if u want gba emu they have that too
    This website didn&#39;t seem to be right. I found the file anyway though, thanks alot for the help. what is gba by the way? do i want it? ntl [/b][/quote]
    gba = gameboy advance

it&#39;s a handheld console, like the gameboy, but in colour and a more powerful machine

6. Games   -   #6
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    I&#39;d say GBC or GBA. In other words Game Boy Color or Game Boy Advance emulators.

7. Games   -   #7
    http://www.zophar.net the best site on the net for any type of emulators.

8. Games   -   #8
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Can&#39;t provide links at the moment but here are my favorites:

SNES - ZSNES
    Sega Genesis - Gens
    GBC - HelloGB
    GBA - VisualBoy Advance
    NeoGeo - NeoRageX
    Nintendo 64 - Project 64