Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls, Guys Whichever I Need Help.

BANNED
    just another case of hijacking just jokeing, my i recommend jewelery always a good idea, but make sure you have been going out for a while and i recommend the birthday stone and watch her melt in your arms B)

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 08:59

well mate for a start i cant sing for shit !!!!!!!

and secondly, my accent is sexy enough as it is without having to sing to her......   B)

all i needs to do is click me fingers........ B)

Or just unzip and say "Get over here"

You know I'm a country bumpkin so my accent sucks, and we know you Irish Rovers all talk sex............y But I get me axe out (guitar! dirty minded git) and the words "putty in my hands" come to mind B) With a little linseed oil

Jonno B)

Edit:- Oo yeah! good point MM, back on topic..........what about a puppy
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #13
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster

ill only say one thing : our accent is sexy as f*ck !!! no big headedness about it, i personally hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!

a puppy?!

yeah but they crap everywhere.......and it eventually gets old and she'll get sick of it........

best present she can have is being with you for her birthday in my opinion - the rest is a bonus.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 09:11

best present she can have is being with you for her birthday in my opinion - the rest is a bonus.
    You soppy git

Breakfast in bed, Pressie, day out, Romantic meal In that order tho

And I do agree with Billy, it's your love that will go the farthest But if you don't get her some thing, that "I love you" stuff wont work

Jonno B)

5. Lounge   -   #15
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@3 July 2003 - 05:50
    Knowing her age (roughly if you don&#39;t want to specify) would probably help?

One bit of advice I could give you is that always appears that the most embarrasing things to buy or do are the most appreciated Also personal touches and thinking about places or things you passed and she has said &#39;I&#39;ve never had/done/been there&#39; and remembering them at a later stage go down well.

Oh btw I am currently single so I might be wrong one to answer your question as my advice obviously hasn&#39;t done me much good
    No problem Zero cool, the world is full of unmarried marriage counselors.

And presumably dating agents

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@3 July 2003 - 09:21

You soppy git

Breakfast in bed, Pressie, day out, Romantic meal In that order tho

And I do agree with Billy, it&#39;s your love that will go the farthest But if you don&#39;t get her some thing, that "I love you" stuff wont work

Jonno B)
    cheers &#33;&#33;

me is a romantic at heart........honestly

yep agree with ya jonno, breakfast in bed and all that, nice......

you do have to get her somethin &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; haha, not just say a few wee sweet things and think that&#39;ll be enough

maybe jonno&#39;s done that a few times.......what with eating the money he was going to use for the day on a disgusting meal........slob, you.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@3 July 2003 - 05:50
    Knowing her age (roughly if you don&#39;t want to specify) would probably help?

One bit of advice I could give you is that always appears that the most embarrasing things to buy or do are the most appreciated Also personal touches and thinking about places or things you passed and she has said &#39;I&#39;ve never had/done/been there&#39; and remembering them at a later stage go down well.

Oh btw I am currently single so I might be wrong one to answer your question as my advice obviously hasn&#39;t done me much good
    go down well.
    save the star for the proposal. a home-made card is usualy well recieved for starters.
    don&#39;t listen to billy he hasn&#39;t got a romantic bone in his body, just a permanent one in his pants
    just click your fingers. Reeks of blarney bill
    max 80x80
    100kb

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by neil1967@3 July 2003 - 09:33

save the star for the proposal. a home-made card is usualy well recieved for starters.
    don&#39;t listen to billy he hasn&#39;t got a romantic bone in his body, just a permanent one in his pants &nbsp;
    just click your fingers. Reeks of blarney bill &nbsp; &nbsp;

pmsl.......

for shits sake i havnt laughed in the last 24 hours as much in a LONG while.......

now listen, cheeky, i resent that statement and demand a retraction &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i would do the whole breakfast in bed thing &#33;&#33;&#33; now im not saying what i would feed her, but im saying it would happen, thats all.

for the last birthday, as with every day, i treat her like a princess and in return i get...........hehe
    well, im not that bad, now retract neil u scumbag u &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 09:28

maybe jonno&#39;s done that a few times.......what with eating the money he was going to use for the day on a disgusting meal........slob, you.
    PMSL

Just do all the stuff we&#39;ve all said and do it every day and you&#39;ll live a happy life together Except for breakfast in bed thing, cos that get a pain in the ass (Don&#39;t even think about it Billy )

Jonno B)

10. Lounge   -   #20
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@3 July 2003 - 09:47
    ...or you could just say stuff it and go with book tokens &nbsp;

is no-one listening to me, book tokens....BOOK TOKENS...works every time

p.s. Hang on....shit....picked the wrong guide up, apparently that&#39;s what to do when you want to get rid of her so that yoiu can snog her sister...ok...scratch the book tokens.

Record tokens now there&#39;s a gift that says......ehm...well..I forgot your birthday until last night and this was the best they had at the all night garage, welll they did have something else but I knew you had plenty of charcoal. Ok record tokens are out as well...

Ehm.......

well......

food stamps?&#33;

ok I&#39;m out of ideas...............NEXT&#33;&#33;

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast