Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls, Guys Whichever I Need Help.

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    well i wouldnt do the whole star naming thing........bit too cheesy for my liking and its been done by several american teens in tv programs and movies so thats enough for me thanks !!!!

i would say just take her somewhere away from where u live, a couple of days away in a nice wee B&B......to somewhere where there is something to do, and.....well, go and do sh*t !!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Find something she's never done before and would never even consider doing. But at the same time, something you know would be fun.
    Plan it so that whatever the activity is, the location is private.....at night perhaps.....maybe only the slightest chance of an unexpected interruption. And finally, the most important element of the whole scenario........do it in the buff !

Trust me....not too many things in life will bring her joy than the memory of the both of you naked as jaybirds, playing midnight tennis with your bits bouncing in the breeze !

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    notification of official retraction.
    after that last post bill i take it all back, that's what i did on g/fs last b/day went to york for a couple of days b&b took her the races, restaurants,shopping but mostly pubs.
    she had a ball, mini break is the one.you romantic fool you.
    see billy, as tuesday draws near your heart melts in anticipation, the smell of her hair, and the way it falls into her gazpacho as your eyes meet across the candlelit
    table of the romantic tavern in the old town, you know, her favourite one, the one she only ever goes to when you come to visit.
    must stop reading them barbara taylor bradford novels.
    max 80x80
    100kb

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by neil1967@3 July 2003 - 10:14
    as tuesday draws near your heart melts in anticipation, the smell of her hair, and the way it falls into her gazpacho as your eyes meet across the candlelit
    table of the romantic tavern in the old town, you know, her favourite one, the one she only ever goes to when you come to visit

f*ck me mate stop it will ya?

tee hee - cheers mucker
    retraction wholeheartedley accepted.......

yep so a weekend is agreed?!
    but york ?!!!?

with a touch of riddler thrown in ?!

haha - in the buff !!! i dunno if i would have the balls to do that !!!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 03:18

with a touch of riddler thrown in ?!

haha - in the buff !!! i dunno if i would have the balls to do that !!!
    It was magic ! Really !

er...I mean...it would be.....I'm sure.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by Riddler+3 July 2003 - 10:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Riddler @ 3 July 2003 - 10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 03:18

with a touch of riddler&nbsp; thrown in ?&#33;

haha - in the buff &#33;&#33;&#33; i dunno if i would have the balls to do that &#33;&#33;&#33;
    It was magic &#33; Really &#33;

er...I mean...it would be.....I&#39;m sure. [/b][/quote]

well if the riddler says its so....... then it must me magic.......

ill have to give that a wee try........but aint it a tad cold in canada &#33;&#33;&#33;??

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 03:29

ill have to give that a wee try........but aint it a tad cold in canada &#33;&#33;&#33;??
    Yeah, it was all pencil ends and puckered punkins &#33;

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    i hunted everywhere for stuff my boyfriends birthday. he lurves dukes of hazzard so i got him signed pics, cars, nodding dolls n a load of other crap. i wrote him a poem, made him a special dinner and other unmentionables. he was soooo happy&#33;
    imagine how i felt when he got me a huge singing and dancing james brown, a "nikita" biking top, and a night at the pub for my birthday. tried to look impressed but thought, "what an eejit". no imagination at all. (for valentines day, i got a cd rewriter. how romantic, eh? )

it only take a bit of effort to make someone happy. one of my ex&#39;s found a pretty shell, painted it and scratched our intials on it, and came round with the birthday card sellotaped on his tummy. its the simple things i like, but if the b/f gets me a "mini" this year, i wont say no.

i would love him to write me a song, but it would probably go;
    "beer, beer, beer,
    how i love my beer...zzzz"

seriously, something from the heart and not the pocket.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

9. Lounge   -   #29
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Well said lillmiss&#33;

Thought that counts and all that&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #30
    maddytherenegade's Avatar Poster
    Whatever u want to do or give to her, just do it while or after a Candle light dinner in a fancy restaurant...cos chicks associate a lovely dinner with romance&#33;&#33;
    of course u will get whatever u want from her after that for which u had invested a lot

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast