Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls, Guys Whichever I Need Help.

My girlfriends birthday is coming up and I need some ideas to consider. Also I want to know if this is right?

If you named a star after them for a gift. Does that only qualify for valentines day or is birthdays ok for things like that?

Any other ideas you guys have tried and worked you can mention here.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    for my girlfriends last birthday, i got her a stuffed bear (i know, its cliche), a "promise ring" and i wrote her a poem. she liked the poem the best

if we knew some things she liked, it may be a little easier, unless one of the ladies here answer, then you've got a sure thing

as for the star thing, i have no idea...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Knowing her age (roughly if you don&#39;t want to specify) would probably help?

One bit of advice I could give you is that always appears that the most embarrasing things to buy or do are the most appreciated Also personal touches and thinking about places or things you passed and she has said &#39;I&#39;ve never had/done/been there&#39; and remembering them at a later stage go down well.

Oh btw I am currently single so I might be wrong one to answer your question as my advice obviously hasn&#39;t done me much good

4. Lounge   -   #4
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@3 July 2003 - 06:50
    ...One bit of advice I could give you is that always appears that the most embarrasing things to buy or do are the most appreciated ...
    I disagree. I&#39;m certain giving her a basket of "feminine hygiene" products would not go over well.

Edit: typo
    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by MagicNakor+3 July 2003 - 07:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MagicNakor &#064; 3 July 2003 - 07:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@3 July 2003 - 06:50
    ...One bit of advice I could give you is that always appears that the most embarrasing things to buy or do are the most appreciated ...
    I disagree. I&#39;m certain giving her a basket of "feminine hygiene" products would not go over well.

Edit: typo[/b][/quote]
    I debated on puting that for this very reason, but then thought &#39;nah nobody will stoop that low&#39;, obviously I forgot where I was for a sec

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheers for that ZC

I say, write her a song, then sing it, preferably while playing an instrument Or sing her a song already exsists&#33; Then take her for a candle lit dinner or better still (if you can cook) cook her a candle lit dinner, and buy her something you know she wants

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@3 July 2003 - 09:43
    &nbsp; &nbsp; Cheers for that ZC

I say, write her a song, then sing it, preferably while playing an instrument &nbsp; Or sing her a song already exsists&#33; Then take her for a candle lit dinner or better still (if you can cook) cook her a candle lit dinner, and buy her something you know she wants

Jonno B)
    ...or you could just say stuff it and go with book tokens

p.s. I was kidding, go with Jonno&#39;s answer, that should work every time

8. Lounge   -   #8
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@3 July 2003 - 08:43
    Cheers for that ZC

I say, write her a song, then sing it, preferably while playing an instrument Or sing her a song already exsists&#33; Then take her for a candle lit dinner or better still (if you can cook) cook her a candle lit dinner, and buy her something you know she wants

Jonno B)
    thats too cheesy

you cheese mongers &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

turn on the charm mate, get her a ring or a necklace or summat, and rightly as jonno says buy a meal or sumthin.........then the rest of the day is up to yourselves.........

no singin &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 08:50

no singin &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Don&#39;t ya like singing Billy??

How&#39;s this for her

Ahem................

"You want commmmitment......take a look into these eye&#39;s, they burn with fireeeeeee, they burn til the end of time and I would do anything, I beg, I steal, I dieeeeeeee to have you in these arms toniiiiiiiiiiight&#33;&#33;&#33;

Damn I&#39;m good and sexy, and...............well just so cool B)

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

10. Lounge   -   #10
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster

well mate for a start i cant sing for shit &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

and secondly, my accent is sexy enough as it is without having to sing to her...... B)

all i needs to do is click me fingers........ B)

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast