Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: ScT Invite

  1. #1
    MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chcago
    Posts
    56
    I am a newbie who has been a good member of a few trackers (mostly Oink) and I would really love to get an invite to ScT. I can't really offer anything but a good upload history, and the promise I would be a good member to the site. If you are a current member and want someone new to the site that will help it grow please consider sending me an invite. I promise you won't be disappointed.

    Brooke

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Budakeszi
    Posts
    337
    Well, I see Yoiur points. It is party time on SCT with FL+ 3x Upload. I managed to upload some 400 Gigas so far.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,309
    ^ Do you wanna upload for me as well?

    As for the topic, your chances are slim, but good luck.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    330
    Look MsBrooke, there is a lot of good members here which gives their best to keep the ratio on the sites they use good, and believe me that every one of them want SCT tracker exactly as you want it, so try to use your accounts, maybe exchange them to others and then some day, when you will have a nice buffer [in OiNK for example] you will exchange one of then for SCT.
    Good Luck.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chcago
    Posts
    56
    I understand that trading is frowned upon so I had thought a sincere request for an invite might generate an invite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaidis View Post
    Look MsBrooke, there is a lot of good members here which gives their best to keep the ratio on the sites they use good, and believe me that every one of them want SCT tracker exactly as you want it, so try to use your accounts, maybe exchange them to others and then some day, when you will have a nice buffer [in OiNK for example] you will exchange one of then for SCT.
    Good Luck.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Peter North's Avatar Porn Star BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,835
    The problem (or not), on sct is that you have to donate for a invite, 20€ of it.
    And most of the guys here, are not going to spend 20€ in a invite to give it away, would you?
    Good luck anyway brother.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chcago
    Posts
    56
    Nope even I am not that generous! I didnt realize that it cost for invites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corais View Post
    The problem (or not), on sct is that you have to donate for a invite, 20 of it.
    And most of the guys here, are not going to spend 20 in a invite to give it away, would you?
    Good luck anyway brother.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    115
    make friends here and help the community. after that maybe someone give you an invite.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chcago
    Posts
    56
    I am working on it

    Quote Originally Posted by cattani View Post
    make friends here and help the community. after that maybe someone give you an invite.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,619
    Persist MsBrooke. If you are patient an invite will come your way of that I am sure. I do not have one, but they are out there for certain; and, the statement that you have to pay to get an invite is not true in all cases. It is only the case for those who cannot wait.

    I appreciate that you are looking to walk through the front door (so to speak) without breaking the rules of the tracker before you even sign up! Good Luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •