View Poll Results: Does OMARSZ deserve a free FTN invite ? pls read the subject first

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes,he is helful & kind person.

17 27.42%
  • No , he doesn't deserve a sh**,he is a greedy..

13 20.97%
  • didn't trade or talk with him but he seems a helpful person

20 32.26%
  • He seems greedy person,even that i didn't deal with him and i'm not lookin to deal with this guy.

12 19.35%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pls Get In , It Won't Take More Than A Minute

Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Question Mark

It's a poll
    let's talk about OMARSZ and let's conseder him another user
    i neeeed ur opinions pls

DOES OMARSZ DESERVE A FREE FTN INVITE ??

u will answer this q in the poll but after answering at least these questions :

**Do u think that omarsz's almost 600 posts were comin from gl ,pm u ,laughing at pple , and bad offers . etc....

**do u think omarsz is a scammer , greedy , idiot , put his a** everywhere .

**Do u think omarsz trade coz he is a trackers collector , greedy person , want everything for his own .

**Do u think omarsz didn't help anybody for free , was hard in his negotiation , askin for too much .

Note :
    I don't need pple to say :" omarsz is great person he gave me a free invite and help me out in my trouble "

But i need :
    " omarsz is a piece of sh** he gave me a free invite after i pig him and kiss his a** for it so go to hell "

I want u to write like these posts but if if if u think i deserve the first post so don't post it pls ...

Look pple
    this poll have a target
    so don't leave it without voting pls, put pls be honest , coz i won't share my FTN invite with u
    so say ur opinion about me

thanxx every body for accessing my topic .
    Last edited by Giallorosso; 08-28-2007 at 08:14 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by omarsz View Post
    don't leave it without voting
    And what if I've never noticed any of your posts?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Is this thread really necessary?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    maybe
    how u can know
    i have target from that

Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by omarsz View Post
    don't leave it without voting
    And what if I've never noticed any of your posts?
    no problem man
    just thanxx for access the thread
    Last edited by Giallorosso; 08-28-2007 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    btw,
    But i need : " omarsz is a piece of sh** he gave me a free invite after i pig him and kiss his a** for it so go to hell "
    if u really wanna hear this.. y did u put the option that stores every one what has voted?? (maybe it's called open pool?)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hmm
    so here it goes..yes i've seen some of ur posts around.and ur neither a greedy person nor a great helpful user..i guess ur gonna hate me forever for that..but i see u as a just another user here in the forums..i havent seen of u any special act of helpfulness or a special act of greediness..ur an okay user..but as far as i saw..u didnt do anythin THAT helpful 2 make such a thread so convinced with ur posts or whatever..or have u done anythiing special 2 make some1 run to give u an ftn invite..ur an okay guy..thats all..and i am sorry if i voted that ur greedy..thats just because i didnt c u do anythin that special to get ftn...i know that ftn is just a torrent site..but it just seems weird to me that u kinda trust ur posts that much to make such a thread..anyway..good luck with ur topic..maybe there are more members here who know u lots more than me..heck i dont really know u..and just hope that brandon would hook u up with a free invite ..good luck buddy..c u around..
    Been There, Done That

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    @omarsz:

Seriously? Now, what if every other member opened a poll asking whether he is a worthy member or not? To be entirely honest, it is posts like these that show how much a member is so desperate for exposure.. If you really are as helpful and worthy as you claim, people will realize it regardless of whether you make a poll about it or not.. This type of thread could generate a shitload of spam, arguments, etc.. It may even get the votes you don't even wish to have, just out of principle because some members may think it kind of pathetic opening a poll like this...

Just my opinion though.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    People are becoming more and more ingenious about impresing brandon , who we all know he likes his ass to be liked and kissed . So , i like this user's ideea , is very original, a poll about deserving or not a FTN invite. I usually wanna hit people who make threads beging for free invites, but this one is really nicely done. And there was a few days ago another thread with a guy who put a MP3 to listen during his nicely done post

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    @omarsz:

Seriously? Now, what if every other member opened a poll asking whether he is a worthy member or not? To be entirely honest, it is posts like these that show how much a member is so desperate for exposure.. If you really are as helpful and worthy as you claim, people will realize it regardless of whether you make a poll about it or not.. This type of thread could generate a shitload of spam, arguments, etc.. It may even get the votes you don't even wish to have, just out of principle because some members may think it kind of pathetic opening a poll like this...

Just my opinion though.
    /me agrees with every single word
    Been There, Done That

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    @dragos - And as I posted, what if every other member opened such a poll? It's kind of sad trying to impress a virtual member with a poll.. And what if dear omarsz got 90% of votes on the shitty side, which he didn't want? I just think this is a spam-generating post, argument generating post, whatever you wanna call it.

I shall levae this open, but it will be extremely closely monitored.. I don't know why I'm letting it open, it's just not the type of post I would accept in the BT Invites section, but oh well.. Another day another dollar.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast