Thread: SCT Down Again

Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    ahh but ftn looks good
    Rent this space

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    SCT <3

Edit:
    donation @ SCT helped me to get an invite then join, otherwise i won't be a member there /fact!, at least u get some self respect to your self, and joined there by your own, but in FTN u have to beg for it, insult ur self, to get that invite, that's if u will really gonna get it after all the troubles, coz simply no 1 care to help!

SCT rulz
    Last edited by KSA; 08-28-2007 at 02:46 PM.
    FLiP all the way!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    ScT working fine for me now..

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by berry89 View Post
    please dont compare ftn with sct.
    Quote Originally Posted by berry89 View Post
    ...ftn mostly there with leech problem. also the staff begging users to leech ,why dont leech?blablabla. also ftn users used sct to grab the stuff and seed it there. so sct is always first site/place and ftn second . and this willnever change. at least if sct still exist.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    I just read thru this thread and the phrase "Much a do about nothing".

Does it really matter? We are all individuals with our own opinions and own judgments so to me this pointless comparison of SCT vs FTN is rubbish, at the end of the day they are both very good trackers and I love being a member of both of them equally.

Both choose to operate differently just like how we as individuals choose to live our lives differently - let us just enjoy the differences and the similarities.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbee View Post

Does it really matter? We are all individuals with our own opinions and own judgments so to me this pointless comparison of SCT vs FTN is rubbish, at the end of the day they are both very good trackers and I love being a member of both of them equally.

Both choose to operate differently just like how we as individuals choose to live our lives differently - let us just enjoy the differences and the similarities.
    Most ppl didn't get the chance to enjoy the differences between these two great trackers, coz they simply cannot join any of them, at least SCT gave most of them the chance to join if they wanted to ... by donating!

I don't care where they spent the donation money, i am only glad that i joined and share the goodies, i hope FTN can do the same, it will be in thier good first of all, and from other side it will give the chance to the new members those wants to be a part of the community (everyone will be happy).
    FLiP all the way!

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Everything seems to be working at ScT now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Fuck!
    now free leech and 3x upload!! - and SCT Down Again!

edit :

Thx ok! =)

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbee View Post

Have 2 agree with every single word told. I love them both too.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345