Thread: Question Please Help

How come when I click on peoples hash's it says right away download succesfull. but then when i go to my shared folder its only like 150k and when i click on it....it wont open in kazaa and start downloading. Please help.

2. Games   -   #2
    I mean it says Succesfully craeted file. and its .dat

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Cole@3 July 2003 - 07:53
    How come when I click on peoples hash's it says right away download succesfull.  but then when i go to my shared folder its only like 150k and when i click on it....it wont open in kazaa and start downloading. Please help.
    you only need to click on the quicklink. then you should see the download appear in the traffic window. you may need to restart kazaa, however.
    you shouldn't click on the dat file in your shared folder, you don't need to

p.s. also, you can edit your posts here, by clicking on the "edit" button beside the "quote" button at the top right of all your posts

edit: spelling

4. Games   -   #4
    ya i know.

I restarted it and everything and it still dont show up in the traffic window.

5. Games   -   #5
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Did you change the location of your download folder? Maybe you upgraded to a newer version of Kazaa and it reverted to the default location. Either way, go into your Kazaa options and make sure your .dat files are in the specified download folder.