Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giveaway: Bitme, oink, TL

SaKa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I want an oink account to download music that I can’t get on other trackers, and it’s even more appealing due to how hard it is to get into it! Lol, we all want what we can’t have… don’t we?

Anyway I am over limewire and all viruses and corrupted files… that makes me angry! I like to upload and keep sharing what was given to me, like on all my torrent downloads and trackers. My mates have been bugging me to get an invite so we can all get into it, lucky I found this site otherwise there would be no chances of getting in. writing this is harder than I thought! Didn’t think I would be writing an essay for anything since I left high school haha, this is probably close to how I actually wrote my essays for English a good load of crap, but I passed so woohoo!

I guess I want oink as I am a big Tiesto fan and it’s hard to find all of his stuff that is up to quality, I also want it so I can find some new music to listen to. Listening to the same repetitive stuff gets boring really really quickly! Well I am afraid this is the end of my incoherent blabbering as I cannot put two more words together!

LOL you must have word checked it! well anyway, came back to check (from doing homework - at uni now) and I am writing damn cases about Accounting practices... sounds like fun huh... well it isn't got a test tomorrow and I come on here to take a break. Not much longer till I finish my degree then ill be freeeeeeeeee! If you want to know more about my case studies on what standards companies must take for consolidating financial reports I'm always here

Ratio proof = http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._122_871lo.JPG - that was before I got ADSL2+ - which I was using a 25 kb/s upload limit!
    Last edited by SaKa; 08-28-2007 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Word checked... 310 words! i rock ahaha... well it ws worth the time compared to studying!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Me. All me BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by SaKa View Post
    I want an oink account to download music that I can’t get on other trackers, and it’s even more appealing due to how hard it is to get into it! Lol, we all want what we can’t have… don’t we?

Anyway I am over limewire and all viruses and corrupted files… that makes me angry! I like to upload and keep sharing what was given to me, like on all my torrent downloads and trackers. My mates have been bugging me to get an invite so we can all get into it, lucky I found this site otherwise there would be no chances of getting in. writing this is harder than I thought! Didn’t think I would be writing an essay for anything since I left high school haha, this is probably close to how I actually wrote my essays for English a good load of crap, but I passed so woohoo!

I guess I want oink as I am a big Tiesto fan and it’s hard to find all of his stuff that is up to quality, I also want it so I can find some new music to listen to. Listening to the same repetitive stuff gets boring really really quickly! Well I am afraid this is the end of my incoherent blabbering as I cannot put two more words together!

Ratio proof = http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._122_871lo.JPG - that was before I got ADSL2+ - which I was using a 25 kb/s upload limit!
    See people. This is more like it.

It's still only 223 words so fill it up and get listening soon

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Does my last paragraph make sense? probably not... why... because I have been sitting down reading too much crap! my head is about to explode!! sorry to bore you with my accounting stuff.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    can I free inviteeee get????! i like very them, i also good user and not bother you much, plus post my ratio which very good. I marry your daughter too?

rateo:

Also I give you 2 demonoid codes freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by anions View Post
    can I free inviteeee get????! i like very them, i also good user and not bother you much, plus post my ratio which very good. I marry your daughter too?

rateo:

Also I give you 2 demonoid codes freeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    AHAHAHAHAHA FUNNIEST POST I HAVE READ!.... AHAHA That has to deserve a invite! or maybe not... he is taking passes at your daughter! other than that its a full legit rateo... I can't compete with that

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Ofcourse. Just help me out in return. I have kenyan bank account that I cannot access! I need to wire 2million dollar to your account, you just have to pay me 2000$ in advance for bank fees!

No seriously. Thats not even funny.

SaKa just add a few hundred words to that story of your and you will get the invite, and remember that you have to think out something good

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Ok, i just did the transfer... its in! easiest $1,998,000 i have ever made... time to retire... not even gonna go uni tomorrow...

I wrote some crap down the bottom - I had edited the post... i don't blame u for missing it... its crap!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Actually I find that quite interesting Im studying some accounting myself.
    For that I will give you the invite! Oink right? PM me email!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by SaKa View Post
    Ok, i just did the transfer... its in! easiest $1,998,000 i have ever made... time to retire... not even gonna go uni tomorrow...

I wrote some crap down the bottom - I had edited the post... i don't blame u for missing it... its crap!
    Shite, I can't believe I missed the great offer...guess I'll just wait for an email from some Algerian widow...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12