Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does any 1 know any game download sites pls write in here

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by twist off View Post
    anyone know how does blackcats "prune" their inactives?
    60 days unparked

90 days parked

but we have 54,000 members, Max users is set to 25,000 so you will have to wait until that 54,000 goes down to 25,000, which will probably be never in all honesty.

We do open the doors occasionally, or we have done in the past, but i am seriously considering, never opening again, and just having invites that are very very hard to get.

at the minute, invites dont work, and open signups dont work lol the database deletes people that sign up for some reason, so this is why we are not open or only opened for an hour the other week.

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by twist off View Post
    anyone know how does blackcats "prune" their inactives?
    60 days unparked

90 days parked

but we have 54,000 members, Max users is set to 25,000 so you will have to wait until that 54,000 goes down to 25,000, which will probably be never in all honesty.

We do open the doors occasionally, or we have done in the past, but i am seriously considering, never opening again, and just having invites that are very very hard to get.

at the minute, invites dont work, and open signups dont work lol the database deletes people that sign up for some reason, so this is why we are not open or only opened for an hour the other week.
    sigh...

3. Games   -   #13
    Here is a list:

General:

Bitgamer
    Blackcats

Wii/Gamcube:

nTorrents
    http://gctracker.mine.nu:800/index.php

Xbox/Xbox360:

Xbox-sky

Old games/roms: