Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The "antitrade" BitESC phenomenon

znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Sick

As an ex-member of that "antitrade" community I would like to warn the new members that will be recruited by that community.

I have recieved multiple reports from almost all the existing bitESC members that they were asked by the owner of that community to provide profiles of various trackers before entering.
    When the unsuspicious member provided a profile of an elite and desirable tracker, he was invited and asked to offer one of his FTN, FTWR or other invite to the owner of that forum.

There are also known associations with shady members of the BT community.

There are even members who pretend to be "ex"-traders, and even though they use a userbar "BitESC - no traders allowed", they trade openly on FST.

I asked my membership to be cancelled there since I don't like hypocrisy and woudn't like my name to be assosiated with that forum any more.

In fact I wasn't the first one to resign, since all the Com. Reps have already silently abandoned that place, knowing things I might not be aware of.

I thought I should warn though the new members that will be recruited , especially with bait giveaways as this one:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...bit-esc-222474

Everyone who joins that community should be aware of the risks and should be extremely careful with his invites on elite trackers.

The true antritrade community is the "ATG" community here on FST.
    Last edited by znik; 08-23-2007 at 09:46 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    lol.. thanks for informing us znik

if someone wants to share or giveaway invites, why do they need to join an "anti trading " community

they can do it right here in fst ... ..

and who is the owner of that community ... ?? an fst member ??

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    *snap*

Did I get it right, they take high-rated accounts from new users?

And could you say more about atg?
    Last edited by Presto; 08-23-2007 at 09:58 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Apparently this forum was a parody created by traders to get in their hands invites they couldn't get by trading, using their power and splendor as SysOps of a antitrade forum and recruiting naive FST members who thought they found a worthy invitee in the name of the "antitraders' king" PabloEscobar.
    Last edited by znik; 08-23-2007 at 10:06 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Just soooo..."Sick " and "Tired" of all these "Groups", using FST as a Recruiting ground to further their Cause. Why don't FST just Ban their ASSES??

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    GJ znik...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    Just soooo..."Sick " and "Tired" of all these "Groups", using FST as a Recruiting ground to further their Cause. Why don't FST just Ban their ASSES??
    Well why don't you just ignore these kinds of threads then? I'm sure others found the info useful.

As for ATG it's part of this forum and is strictly no trading. Just a place to hang out and talk to fellow non traders about pretty much everything. If you are allowed in you will notice it when browsing the forums
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    wow! thanks for the info znik.
    I always thought it was a nice community,
    because respectful members like you used to use
    their userbars.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well, if that NB giveaway is hoax then it is really sad and I wouldn't like to be part of a community like that. Thanks for the info, znik. I hope I can get my account deleted there.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    perastikos's Avatar Trade? No, thanks BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I am a member too! Actually i invited znik there...
    But now, i removed userbar from my sig...

I know that znik anytime talks with evidences, show i don't know if i can trust the BitESC staff anymore....
    Last edited by perastikos; 08-23-2007 at 12:33 PM.

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast