Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fat Britney Spears + Bikini + ... = ...

Skengeboy's Avatar k1337oris BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Lol @ 100%!
    I really don't think she's fat.. She looks more "normal" then most of the other pop stars. but her body is still above average i think!

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Laugh

I would of expected bigger bewbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    ...dumb kid.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You would think that she'd take into consideration just HOW much attention she gets from the media/paparazzi and seriously reconsider some of her actions and decisions. From the looks of that picture though I'm thinking someone climbed a tree or something to get the snapshots.

With that being said I can only come to a few conclusions:

1. She's really aching for all eyes to be on her, even if that means defaming herself and sending her career in a steady downward spiral.
    2. She's just plain stupid and doesn't think before she acts.
    3. She doesn't really give a damn about anything anymore.

I'm going to go with she's just f*cking stupid. No respectable parent would be so inconsiderate and irresponsible when it comes to their child. Holding a lit cigarette less than a foot away from your babies face is just asking for trouble. What are you going to do when the kid comes running right at you and gets a smoking cig right in the eye? (You know what I mean)

I'm almost glad photographers are able to get these pictures because maybe, just MAYBE, she will take notice to the idiotic things she's doing and try to correct them.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    I'm going to go with she's just f*cking stupid. No respectable parent would be so inconsiderate and irresponsible when it comes to their child. Holding a lit cigarette less than a foot away from your babies face is just asking for trouble. What are you going to do when the kid comes running right at you and gets a smoking cig right in the eye? (You know what I mean)
    Do most parents who smoke smoke away from their kid?

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    smoke smoke
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

6. Lounge   -   #46
    You would think that she'd take into consideration just HOW much attention she gets from the media/paparazzi and seriously reconsider some of her actions and decisions. From the looks of that picture though I'm thinking someone climbed a tree or something to get the snapshots.

With that being said I can only come to a few conclusions:

1. She's really aching for all eyes to be on her, even if that means defaming herself and sending her career in a steady downward spiral.
    2. She's just plain stupid and doesn't think before she acts.
    3. She doesn't really give a damn about anything anymore.

I'm almost glad photographers are able to get these pictures because maybe, just MAYBE, she will take notice to the idiotic things she's doing and try to correct them.
    To be fair she is a fucking idiot, who has been exploited since the age of about 4. She has no grip on reality and no experience of it.

I think she is more to be pitied than scorned. Would you want to have lived that life. I certainly wouldn't.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    When I was little my dad didn't smoke around me, although he did do it in the house. My grandparents were the same.

It's just generally rude to smoke so close to someone else and for it to be a child...well
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    To be fair she is a fucking idiot, who has been exploited since the age of about 4. She has no grip on reality and no experience of it.

I think she is more to be pitied than scorned. Would you want to have lived that life. I certainly wouldn't.
    Mommy?

Spoiler: Show

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Mine never did. But then again they didn't wave it in my face as I was trailing behind/following them. Maybe I should give Britney the benefit of a doubt and say that she was just clueless about her kid being right behind her.

Then again I've never liked, enjoyed, or respected her as an "artist" (ha) so my opinions may be a little biased.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    When I was little my dad didn't smoke around me, although he did do it in the house. My grandparents were the same.

It's just generally rude to smoke so close to someone else and for it to be a child...well
    If you were aware of them smoking then they were raising your chances of doing it yourself. They were your role models and basically their message was that it was a good thing to do.

I applaud them for not subjecting you to passive smoking, fair enough. However that's only one part of the equation when children are concerned.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast