Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Marlylin Manson

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Oh boy I think I know where this post is headed. The dreaded red lock is looming.

2. Music   -   #42
    most of his music is trash that only rebellious teenage devil worshiping people who are confused about god listens to. Personally I think most of his music is sick and so is he. I mean hold on.... didn't he get rid of his bottom two ribs and then get D*CK extentions just to suck his own D*CK. I mean thats just nasty. But he is a smart person and talented otherwise he would have topped the billboard charts with his new album.

With music, I am a person that is into collaberation between beats and lyrics. Mostly a good beat or sound in the back and then lyrics to collaberate with it. Not like accually writing poems or anything, but lyrics that don't even make scense, but sounds good with the song. His song "This Is the new shit". I do like. The only song i've ever liked of marilyn manson. But overall i think he's nuts. but if you listen to the song "the way I am" by eminem, he mentions marilyn and i support what he says in that song.

3. Music   -   #43
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@5 July 2003 - 06:00
    but if you listen to the song "the way I am" by eminem, he mentions marilyn and i support what he says in that song.
    eminem actually did a duet with manson on this particular song, i have the video somewhere

try searching on kazaa you might find it

4. Music   -   #44
    yeah it's some kind of remix.

5. Music   -   #45
    I&#39;m a poor student, so if you&#39;re rich, please find it in your heart to donate money to my PayPal account. <- have you gotten any donations?

6. Music   -   #46
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@5 July 2003 - 06:09
    I&#39;m a poor student, so if you&#39;re rich, please find it in your heart to donate money to my PayPal account. <- have you gotten any donations?
    nope

it&#39;s really just an experiment, but no-one seems to care these days

shame on you all...

7. Music   -   #47
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think now everyone has had their opinion and the topic has gone no where as expected...least it got me a few more posts on my post count

8. Music   -   #48
    marilyn manson looks a bit weird but thats only so he can make money cause ppl go oh look that guy is weird and make protests and all that and that gets him publicity when the teens see thier parents hate manson they go out and buy his cd&#39;s so they can rebel against their parents for this manson is smart and rich but he still makes way better rock than all the fake "rock" we get these days

and ppl who say hes a freak ur the freaks cause remember when u say u hate u get him publicity.

9. Music   -   #49
    MrT
    That Marlylin Manson is a fool&#33;

To be continued......

10. Music   -   #50
    MrT
    ......and so the story goes....

Will MrT be able to save them? Stay tuned....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast