Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quality threads by tupac

Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Was that a question or a statement. Your punctuation sort of confuses the issue.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    It was a question, hence the question mark.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    LOL. How many kazaa freaks here. Probably most of the lounge freaks never heard about bittorrent, you still download trojans and viruses on daily basis with kazaa, right?

Anyway, the Bittorrent invite section is more like a marketplace than a forum. You sell and buy there. If you want to sell, and buy, you have to bump. Or you can download with kazaa, like some losers...

4. Lounge   -   #24
    or you can make friends and be invited to sites through the front door instead of having to sneak in.

btw does kaza still exist? I thought it went the way of the dinosaurs.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    or you can make friends and be invited to sites through the front door instead of having to sneak in.
    I have real-life friends, not "virtuals" like yours. They don't have invites to trackers, but they are far better than your virtual ones
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    btw does kaza still exist? I thought it went the way of the dinosaurs.
    Until there is life in the FST lounge, kazaa will exist

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Yes, a cool guy with real life friends, spending his days trading invites and trolling the internets.

Good call on the kazaa tho', that was hardly a mental leap of logic at all.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    LOL. How many kazaa freaks here. Probably most of the lounge freaks never heard about bittorrent, you still download trojans and viruses on daily basis with kazaa, right?
    Ya right, then where did the original interest for the bittorrent (and, later, bittorrent invite) section come from?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    Ya right, then where did the original interest for the bittorrent (and, later, bittorrent invite) section come from?
    I'm talking about the lounge freaks. Those registered in 2003-2005 with 90% of their posts in the lounge. They never came to the bittorrent section, they are stuck at kazaa, because of kazaa they registered at FST back then

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    Too bad it didn't turn out as good as it sounded, though.

I mean, I thought it'd be a place for people who were already members to trade invites in a fairly secure place, with people we knew. Not a place for people who can't string a sentence together to gather in order to get the means to circumvent the rules on private trackers.

What a surprise. Haha.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    @tupac, your flaming is extremely intelligent, mature and witty. Thanks for turning it on me now I'm going to sit in my darkened bedroom and cry

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast