Thread: Ripped Games Please

I'm 56k, so ususally I don't dl any file more than 400mb.
    I'm sure there is a lot of 56ker out there who are the same.
    So please help me!

Is the rip for any of the games below available on Kazaa?

GTA Vice City
    Hitman 2
    Splinter cell
    Battlefield 1942

plz post the hashes, or just file name + size in KBs.

Thanks for sharing.

2. Games   -   #2
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Not sure about Vice City or Splinter Cell, but I have seen Battlefield 1942 & Hitman 2 on Kazaa.

Just search for the following &#39;<Game Name> Sharereactor&#39;. That&#39;s your best bet. Personally, I just use eMule - But that can be complex for recent P2P converts

Hope that helps

3. Games   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Illuminati@28 June 2003 - 07:23
    Not sure about Vice City or Splinter Cell, but I have seen Battlefield 1942 & Hitman 2 on Kazaa.

Just search for the following &#39;<Game Name> Sharereactor&#39;. That&#39;s your best bet. Personally, I just use eMule - But that can be complex for recent P2P converts

Hope that helps
    Vice City and Splinter cell are on IRC at fast speeds... Download Irc-Ork to get em fast

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@28 June 2003 - 17:19
    Vice City and Splinter cell are on IRC at fast speeds... Download Irc-Ork to get em fast
    I&#39;m currently downloading Vice City from IRC. Once both downloads are done, do I have to put them on CD in order for it to work?

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smart+28 June 2003 - 22:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smart @ 28 June 2003 - 22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight@28 June 2003 - 17:19
    I&#39;m currently downloading Vice City from IRC. Once both downloads are done, do I have to put them on CD in order for it to work? [/b][/quote]
    You can mount the .bin and play it using Daemon Tools,sorry dont have a link but you should find it on google.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by N£MO+28 June 2003 - 21:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 28 June 2003 - 21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Agent Smart@28 June 2003 - 22:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight
    @28 June 2003 - 17:19

I&#39;m currently downloading Vice City from IRC. Once both downloads are done, do I have to put them on CD in order for it to work?
    You can mount the .bin and play it using Daemon Tools,sorry dont have a link but you should find it on google. [/b][/quote]
    They are 950megs (each), and they are zip files.

7. Games   -   #7
    950MB each .bin files?&#33;
    That wasn&#39;t quite what I was looking for. When i asked for rips, I was kinda of looking in the region of .exe files that&#39;s 100MB -- 450MB. But thanks anyway.

I know there are both BF1942 and Vice city varified .bin or .iso files on Kazaa, but they about are 700MB each (CD1&#39;s 750MB + CD2&#39;s 450MB) , which would take 50hours -- 100 hours for each file. That is completely unrealistic, considering the possibility of corruption.

8. Games   -   #8
    Does anyone have verified hashes for any good PC games at all? (other than CC General; Grand prix 4 ... and the others in verified).