Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Scientific study about filesharing shows...

internet.news
    You post the same thing everytime, stop it, it doesn't even make much sense

I mention it, cause it is one true part although it is hard sometimes and it is indeed

thks anyway, david.

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    ...or users of this forum who have never seen female genitalia and have never left their mom's basement room?

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    Originally posted by Klaser@6 July 2003 - 17:55
    This year alone, 106 people have died from SARS and it has been a top story for several months. While over 4,000 people die from the flu, no one even mentions it. This whole RIAA shpiel is a bunch of crap.
    And apparently 400 people in the uk alone die of smoking related diseases each day.

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    1.72 ppl from klite are gonna die soon from cancer
    i live on a radioactive dump so i dont have to worry about viruses and bacteria
    hmmm........
    crap

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Poster
    Hopefully I wont be it as I am the new user

*whistles nerviously and walks away*

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    hey the cancer victim must be me *cough* bloody fags *cough
    and i aim the uk *cough*
    ;P

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    IceVirus
    Originally posted by RPerry@5 July 2003 - 08:20
    where Paul got it from isn't as important as the message it sends, quit lettingthr RIAA quit scaring you, thats all they mean to do, since they can't do anything else.
    where Paul got it from isn't as important as the message it sends, quit lettingthr RIAA quit scaring you, thats all they mean to do, since they can't do anything else.

what do you mean its not important? what if he just made it up? what if it IS true what the news says abou the number of people being prosecuted by the RIAA, then the message is a false message and the facts need to be listened to.

I say he should share his source, that way we will know that it is true, and have even more confidence in that the RIAA is just out to scare us (which it is though)

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    wow only 4 ppl hit by lightning i love those odds LOL B)

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    The numbers have obviously increased since the time of the post, but the ratio of numbers sued to numbers sharing is still neglible.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345