Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scientific study about filesharing shows...

Originally posted by internet.news@18 August 2003 - 09:35
    your obviously right what concerns sharing - if you share your thoughts
    and files of course openly with each other it could prevent violent and cirminal
    acitons

a man and a woman who are angry and did not share their thoughts openly by talking with each other => this could probably lead to violent actions like killing
    or beating each other ok, they are just humans, but it is better to share your thoughts openly to understand each other better also if it is difficult sometimes

~ Do you want to meet me? I am looking for people who uses Kazaa in my
    area around nuremberg just to meet and exchange our thoughts and experience
    have a nice walk or a bike tour ~
    You post the same thing everytime, stop it, it doesn't even make much sense

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Poster
    So.... no holds barred, eh?

Anyway.... trying to stop people from exchanging files via p2p is like trying to stop an avalanche.... a futile effort....
    So... whatever laws and restrictions the bureauctic baboons will think up.... the p2p community will allways be 1 step ahead.... so let's give those "bb's" a great BIG MIDDLE FINGER for their efforts!!!

Ciao!
    H.H.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    I like those odds, but then again the file sharing thing is something we can prevent. However this fact isn't going to stop me

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    if the stats are true, Kazaa should have a "cancer troubled filesharers" category instead of "Fileshares vs. Copyright Holders" category it would be so much more relavent... so why are we worried about the RIAA? .. you could be the next for cancer...

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    I have ripped and recoded to mp3 one third of my cd collection to my hard drive ( I intend to do the lot) I have over 2500 cds which I paid on average 25 dollars aussie...do the sums.... I'll share them if I want to...go klite...go "CLOWNTOWN"

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster
    I have over 2500 cds which I paid on average 25 dollars aussie...
    If they sue you, that would be an interesting statistic to bring up... The fact that you've spent AU$62,500 surely means any debt's to the RIAA have already been paid... They owe you... B)

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    ubcstar
    How about the Number of Filesharers from RIAA

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Originally posted by benn19uk@23 September 2003 - 17:26
    I have over 2500 cds which I paid on average 25 dollars aussie...
    If they sue you, that would be an interesting statistic to bring up... The fact that you've spent AU$62,500 surely means any debt's to the RIAA have already been paid... They owe you... B)
    So, the temporary insanity defense then?

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Man... I got a letter from my ISP... they warned me about sharing... I told them to .... off and reminded them that it would be illegal for them to review my usage as concurrent to the privacy rights of the US constitution and that if they were in some way monitoring my usage that I would soon be the new owner of their company.... I never heard anything fromm them again... I guess they forgot my number and email address? LOL Too bad... I was awaiting their reply

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    internet.news
    That is another reason why I completey prefer sharing my thoughts
    openly - it makes you less angry and more happy and as we know from
    science studies, people who laugh more often probaby live better

-> We have to share our thoughts openly to udnerstand each other better.
    ... and if we understand each other better we would be less angry probably.

that is it ...

ok, ~nice dreams to everyone who read this...

and everybody else of course... obviously...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast