Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: ScN Closing Down...

tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by game1283 View Post
    I don't know the issues, but I was supposed to be invited, then it closed.. sad because I didn't have the opportunity to atleast see the tracker..
    You didn't lost anything. It was a crappy tracker with 500 torrents . Most of the torrents had only 1 seeder, and you would rarely see a leecher...

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Sucked. Big time and posting IP addresses is even loserish. They should be kicked outta all places. People are starting communities just to hit big invites and then voila once they get where they want they disappear. What say fellas

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    well it kinda sucks a lot. Had quite a buffer there
    Didn't know any of the things I am reading in this thread now and maybe it's not that bad that it's closed now.
    Especially privacy and stealing other peoples code is nothing to fuck around with. I hope they didn't maken any money out of it with the donations and all
    Well still feel sorry for my account though

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I don't think it matters that SCN are posting IPs. Everyone who's interested has IPs and emails pulled from the databases of SCN, RTS and a few others. Did someone say something about sites run by kids?

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Skengeboy's Avatar k1337oris BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Haha well, it's kinda shame that they had to close down. After everything that was said about the tracker when it started: "Pro mega ultra ninja karate plusplus" and stuff like that, and they couldn't even make it a year. Well, look at what happened to both the "super"trackers.

R.I.P SCN

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    it isn't very big surprise.. but it is bad news for SCN lovers..

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Some of you here speak of what you do not know off!!

that is it for me at this point.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Skengeboy's Avatar k1337oris BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    What do you mean? I liked the concept of SCN, it's a shame that the crew managed to screw up!

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    It seemed like a decent site and all, but they didn't offer anything original. The 0-day tracker has been done to death, too bad. I think a sports tracker would do well though, haven't seen many of those about.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer
    I saw you pouring your heart and soul into this business and getting nowhere. I saw you desperately trying to cram one more salty treat into America's already bloated snack hole.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast