Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: ScN Closing Down...

Tbh sometimes its not always about the the amount of users on a tracker. If I can remember correctly they had about 1,800 users. Now they didnt get any donations becuase they just had the wrong approach on trying to make this tracker so 1337 and banning users for no reason. Take E**** for example they have only 1,316 users right now that is alot less then what SCN had and E**** is still running on full force. SCN was just a pile of dump in the first place thats why no one donated especially Agent47 with his head up his ass didnt help either.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Tbh sometimes its not always about the the amount of users on a tracker. If I can remember correctly they had about 1,800 users. Now they didnt get any donations becuase they just had the wrong approach on trying to make this tracker so 1337 and banning users for no reason. Take E**** for example they have only 1,316 users right now that is alot less then what SCN had and E**** is still running on full force. SCN was just a pile of dump in the first place thats why no one donated especially Agent47 with his head up his ass didnt help either.
    You also forgot 007 another little script kiddie prick that slaps on a tdbev code on and thinks hes 13337zors.
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    They are probably laughing amongst themselves in their irc channel, but everyone else can see the joke is on them at the end of it all. A failed site, alot of wasted time, money & publicly making themselves look stupid in the process is the simple reality of what they have achieved. The fact if anyone remembers their site in a few weeks time, the memory is just going to be of the childish last impressions they gave. It's also sad to see other people (Melvinmeow) embarrassing themselves at the same time too.

Way to go to lose your respect guys

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    scn sucks
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    To be honest, i didn't use SCN that much... But i liked that idea... But publish users nick, mail and IP addresses is really irresposible, childish and unethical... Not really nice end of this project

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    You also forgot 007 another little script kiddie prick that slaps on a tdbev code on and thinks hes 13337zors.

Yep, he was busted posting a code he never wrote and claimed it was his, plus some of the code was missing. The code was one of me and wilba and the other was one with me and Melvin. HEHE

Trackers mostly fail because they had no clue what they were getting ito and lack of a plan.

Wild

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    well,it wasn't really asurprise that SCN staff would do such action as what will you expect from some scumbags and some children who run atracker ,They ahve showed their true nature after all ,The SCN staff started going crazy from sometime ago and everything was expected from these kids , one of my posts which was available in a private place and was available for reading to less than 100 members was saying it all but i didn't wish to post that in public as i would have been accused of having personal vendetta against their tracker or their staff

What makes me wonder also that those kids were supported by alot from the btcommunity and i don't know how such actions are tolerated by the btstaff ,The nasty thing also that some btstaff (Some are ComReps in here) have participated in ip harvesting to some members which were posted in their tracker publically for view

The irony is that SCN has a TPG section and to be honest if i were in their shoes i would toss them out and ban them on all possible trackers as they are really adisgrace to the bt community

Personally i could easily post their ips,homes,mail ,their previous trades with members here in public the same way they ,did ,it's really very easy but i never thought or will ever do that because i respect everyone's privacy and it's really unethical to do so

I can't also how come atracker like FTN is having (Silver (Icerdicer) -SCN staff participating in current actions) as their moderator ,it's really adisgrace that some scumbag who don't carry about anyone's privacy is among this fine tracker

I can't also understand how come someone like (Agent47 -SCN Sysop) is still keeping all his accs in almost all trackers like FTWR,E****,FTN,TL and alot others ,infact he shoudl be erased from existance after the disgrace he has been giving to some btstaff who trusted and supported him

It's one of the most humiliating closures i have ever seen ,They think they went off with a bang but they went off with shame and disgrace ,i am sure no one will be missing you

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    well,it wasn't really asurprise that SCN staff would do such action as what will you expect from some scumbags and some children who run atracker ,They ahve showed their true nature after all ,The SCN staff started going crazy from sometime ago and everything was expected from these kids , one of my posts which was available in a private place and was available for reading to less than 100 members was saying it all but i didn't wish to post that in public as i would have been accused of having personal vendetta against their tracker or their staff

What makes me wonder also that those kids were supported by alot from the btcommunity and i don't know how such actions are tolerated by the btstaff ,The nasty thing also that some btstaff (Some are ComReps in here) have participated in ip harvesting to some members which were posted in their tracker publically for view

The irony is that SCN has a TPG section and to be honest if i were in their shoes i would toss them out and ban them on all possible trackers as they are really adisgrace to the bt community

Personally i could easily post their ips,homes,mail ,their previous trades with members here in public the same way they ,did ,it's really very easy but i never thought or will ever do that because i respect everyone's privacy and it's really unethical to do so

I can't also how come atracker like FTN is having (Silver (Icerdicer) -SCN staff participating in current actions) as their moderator ,it's really adisgrace that some scumbag who don't carry about anyone's privacy is among this fine tracker

I can't also understand how come someone like (Agent47 -SCN Sysop) is still keeping all his accs in almost all trackers like FTWR,E****,FTN,TL and alot others ,infact he shoudl be erased from existance after the disgrace he has been giving to some btstaff who trusted and supported him

It's one of the most humiliating closures i have ever seen ,They think they went off with a bang but they went off with shame and disgrace ,i am sure no one will be missing you
    +1

However what I can't really understand is why such high positions like staff, mods, sysops are held to young teenagers and kids, you'd think it would at least be held to 20yr old and over who had a better sense of responsibility and maturity, much of this stuff happens between highschoolers, I'm sure if they were older they would find a more mature way of resolving things and hey they may even still be alive and thriving.

Comes to show, you never know who people are in the internets.
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I don't know the issues, but I was supposed to be invited, then it closed.. sad because I didn't have the opportunity to atleast see the tracker..

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    This was expected and no one should be surprised...it was already dead and was just waiting for the last shot...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast