Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick Way For Movies

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    amen... the only good cam i&#39;ve ever downloaded was identity. And the sound was messed up on that. DVD rips aren&#39;t always huge. I&#39;ve downloaded rips that are great quality for the computer at only 400mb. rips come out soon after the movie is released in theaters, so i wouldnt bother with cams.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    You just have to wait a little while after the first few cams and soon enough their is a number of release out which might include screeners, screeners are always good near perfect quality. But I&#39;m on 56k so I have to deal with TMD encodes :&#39;( .

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    screeners are the same as dvd rips. its all good
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by mogadishu@9 July 2003 - 01:54
    screeners are the same as dvd rips. its all good
    Not the same&#33; Screeners are very good however not DVD rips as they always have some type of screener mark (clock running, fading to black and white intermittently or the dreaded screener scroll with the no copies number to call). DVD rips are far superior, however you do have to wait a bit longer, but in the end, they are all good and serve their purpose well.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    u wont be seeing any screeners of reloaded or t3 or nefin that comes out now really cos they only are released when there is an awards ceremony like the oscars.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by tralalala@8 July 2003 - 15:52
    i suggest you wait for the movie to be out on DVD so you can get a DVD rip off kazaa, its very high quality and... most important of all... ITS FREE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

tralalala
    u would wait that long for a dvd rip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12