Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Things!

namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Its like when you pass wind in bed, you always have to lift the bedsheets and waft it up. And while we're on the subject, why is it when you fart in the bath it always smells of cabbage?
    My weirdest habit is before I leave my house I have to check all my pockets for keys, phone, wallet and money, in that order, 3 times!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by liquidacid@3 July 2003 - 20:35
    I'll be stood there, no doubt with a weird look on my face, in pure agony. I know i'm not alone on this one as i have discussed it with others.
    that isnt crude, its actually the funniest thing ive heard all day.

after wiping your ass, i know you all look at it, and then metro and jonno are that element that smell it and proceed to wipe it round themselves in a strange ritual.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    lol these are crazy

4. Lounge   -   #24
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 20:38
    after wiping your ass, i know you all look at it
    You've gotta make sure you've drawn an ace!!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    billy you git cant believe you added having a tug on the bus before i got my post on . i just admited to the last two items, which now includes bopping your bolony on the back of an empty bus, hope you had a solo ticket!
    max 80x80
    100kb

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 20:33

what bout having a feel of the old johnson and then smelling your fingers - you dirty f*ckers i know you do it.
    LMAO

What about the big issue of p*ssing in the shower I'm sure most blokes do it, and I do know a few girls do too

@liquidacid:- Is that one of those things that happens and you just have to scratch ya ass but don't want to in public so you'll pretend you saw something down an ally and go and give ya ass a right old clawing

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    that isnt crude, its actually the funniest thing ive heard all day.
    So, you've never had that my friend. Ooh, man it hurts...

after wiping your ass, i know you all look at it, and then metro and jonno are that element that smell it and proceed to wipe it round themselves in a strange ritual.
    Crikey.... But yeah, you have to check the job's done.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What about having to go #1 and #2 at the same time.. so u pee slowly(quitely) so people outside the bathroom stall dont think your a Lesbian hunk or somethin.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by neil1967@3 July 2003 - 20:40
    billy you git cant believe you added having a tug on the bus before i got my post on . i just admited to the last two items, which now includes bopping your bolony on the back of an empty bus, hope you had a solo ticket!

rofl.........

well neil me old son if you've commanded madam palm on the number 43 to liverpool street then thats your business.......

i pish in the shower all the time - even drop a load now and then. takes a bit of work but after a kebab you'll be all right.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    @liquidacid:- Is that one of those things that happens and you just have to scratch ya ass but don't want to in public so you'll pretend you saw something down an ally and go and give ya ass a right old clawing 
    Erm, no actually. I think what you have is piles

i pish in the shower all the time - even drop a load now and then. takes a bit of work but after a kebab you'll be all right.
    Ok. I hereby withdraw my apology for being crude.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast