Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Weird Things!

Originally posted by liquidacid@3 July 2003 - 20:43

after wiping your ass, i know you all look at it, and then metro and jonno are that element that smell it and proceed to wipe it round themselves in a strange ritual.
    Crikey.... But yeah, you have to check the job's done.
    How did you lot find out about that

What about that thing when someone makes you laugh while drinking and it all comes out your nose

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

2. Lounge   -   #32
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by liquidacid@3 July 2003 - 20:43
    that isnt crude, its actually the funniest thing ive heard all day.
    So, you've never had that my friend. Ooh, man it hurts...

after wiping your ass, i know you all look at it, and then metro and jonno are that element that smell it and proceed to wipe it round themselves in a strange ritual.
    Crikey.... But yeah, you have to check the job's done.
    yeah sorry to put a downer on your pain man im sure it isnt pleasant at all !!!!!!!!!

ever followed thru in public tho? or when drunk, etc? can be a nasty business.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by liquidacid@3 July 2003 - 20:45

i pish in the shower all the time - even drop a load now and then. takes a bit of work but after a kebab you'll be all right.
    Ok. I hereby withdraw my apology for being crude.

ok im sorry !!!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 20:46

ever followed thru in public tho? or when drunk, etc? can be a nasty business.
    I used to work in a hardware store and that happend while I was cutting wood (I was'nt well) so I said to the customer who must have smelt it "I've just got to go get a new saw!" So I went upstairs cleaned up and hid my boxers in the rafters, I imagine thier still there And that was 8 years ago

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    I can honestly say i've never followed through.

Once at a party i went to, when i was living in Belfast, a load of people - myself included - crashed at my mates house. When we got up in the morning, there was a smell of shit coming from his conservatory.

It turned out that this lad had, while walking in his sleep, crapped through the small gaps in a wicker seat. We knew who it was because he had taken off in shame. We had the unpleasant task, on a comedown, of hosing shit from my mates wicker chair before his wife came home.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    When you have a huge fart, but try to hold it in till you goto the public restroom.
    Then you allmost shit yourself so u just decide #2 is what ta do!

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by liquidacid@3 July 2003 - 20:54

Once at a party i went to, when i was living in Belfast, a load of people - myself included - crashed at my mates house. When we got up in the morning, there was a smell of shit coming from his conservatory.

It turned out that this lad had, while walking in his sleep, crapped through the small gaps in a wicker seat. We knew who it was because he had taken off in shame. We had the unpleasant task, on a comedown, of hosing shit from my mates wicker chair before his wife came home.

mate that replaces the funniest thing ive heard today, easily

i live in belfast btw - where were you ?!

edit: im still laughing at it...........

8. Lounge   -   #38
    I agree with Billy that shit story is funny -- Funny as Shit

oh and i'll admit 2 peeing in the shower....

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    i live in belfast btw - where were you ?!
    I lived in Cliftonville, not really that nice a place to be. Most of the people i knew lived in Holylands, i spent most of my time there. My mate Paul's (David Holmes anyone) flat was THE party flat. The smell of stale beer and smoke in that place on a Sunday morning was unreal,the carpet would be soaking with spilt drink.

I think it was Clifton Terrace, or Crescent i lived in. Aah memories....
    -Getting those dodgy old shared hackney cabs with no brakes, to work.....
    -Answering the door to sinn fein wifies looking for info on an elderly coulple who's house had been petrol bombed. I'm English, long time gone Geordie......
    -The first time, having moved there during a ceasefire, i saw armed patrols. Landrovers with kids sticking out the top, guns pointing at me as they passed...

The best thing about Belfast is the patter, the slagging. Even the women, very cheeky and very funny. I really liked the people, Shaftesbury Anenue, going out to Queens, Kellys in Portrush, and going to Dublin.

Edit:- Confusing punctuation...

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    When people like Jonno and Baz use photoshop hehe

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast