Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Need Help On Using Cd Burner To Run The Game

Poster
    You have a .bin and a .cue right? when you open Nero / file / burn image , a directory opens and you select the location of the folder the cue and bin are in/ open the folder and click on the .cue / burn it !!
    If it's a .iso , it's the same thing except you click on the .iso file and burn

2. Games   -   #22
    sorry, i don't seem to have .cue file... where do u get it? does it come with when u download? i'm so sorry for sounding like a stupid idiot, but i need help. thanks a lot.

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    Don't extract anything! What was the original file format? Was it an iso or did you have to open a rar or zip to get it ? If it's an iso.exe then you would just take .exe off and leave (the file name).iso and follow the directions I gave you above.

4. Games   -   #24
    the original form was .bin file, which i couldn't open if i double clicked on it. it does not have .cue file

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    See if you can find the .cue where you got the bin. If not, you have to convert it but chances are it won't work right if it's copy protected.

Don't hold me to this, but I think WinIso will do a proper conversion from .bin to .iso even without the .cue

6. Games   -   #26
    where do u find the .cue file? hen i downloaded Madden 2003, it only came up with the .bin file. do u have an IM? if so, can u send me ur IM over the email and maybe u can help me out? thanks

7. Games   -   #27
    Poster
    Private message your email address to me and I'll send you WinIso . the directions are in the help menu and are easy to follow. It will convert .bin to .iso

Just click on my name to message

8. Games   -   #28
    BANNED
    balamm you have become guiet a nice guy ever since you became a mod

9. Games   -   #29
    Poster
    @ MM

10. Games   -   #30
    BANNED
    hey balamm what does your name mean??? did you know that in turkish it means body

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast