Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Need Help On Using Cd Burner To Run The Game

Hi. I have just downloaded Madden NFL 2003 and NHL 2003. I got both of them to compltely install. But whenever I try to launch either game, it says "please insert the correct CD". I really need help!!! Can anyone help?

2. Games   -   #2
    Forum Star
    Use CloneCD to copy the game. That way it copies the cd-protection too.

or

Find a 'no cd crack' for those games.

3. Games   -   #3
    Can you use Roxio Easy CD Creator? I have tried to copy it to a CD and it still didn't work (it still said "please insert the correct CD"). Where can I get a no track thing? Do you copy the whole game?

4. Games   -   #4
    I'm sorry to post a new thread for the same topic, but I just wanted to get clear on this problem.

I have Madden NFL 2003, which I downloaded from Kazaa-lite. Now, I have IsoBuster, so I can extract any .bin or .iso files. In this case, Madden NFL 2003 was an .iso file, so I was able to extract all the files to my computer.

When I was done installing the game to my computer and clicked on the launch icon for Madden, it says "please insert the correct cd". I have burned the whole files to a CD before and tried to play, but it still said the same message.

Someone told me that if you have a cd-burner, you should be able to play, but I have no clue how to do it. I have Roxio Easy CD Creator. Can someone please help me? Thanks

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    no roxio is no good for protected stuff as paul says you need software like clone cd to do it

6. Games   -   #6
    After I get the Clone CD software, what do I do?

Do I copy from the .iso files

or

Do I copy the files that I have extracted using the IsoBuster?

7. Games   -   #7
    BANNED
    copy the files you extracted usin isobuster

8. Games   -   #8
    Thanks a lot for the help.

But I have one (or maybe some more) questions.

How is Clone CD different from Roxio Easy Cd Creator?

I have tired the exazt same thing using the Rozio Easy CD Creator before, and it didn't work.

I'm sorry for all the questions.

9. Games   -   #9
    BANNED
    as paul said roxio does not copy protected materials but clonecd will that is the difference, the game you have has protected files in it and roxio will not copy that, hence you get your error message

10. Games   -   #10
    Hi. I have just gotten Clone CD, but I can copy the files that i extracted using IsoBuster. It keeps on going to OPEN, and it ends there. How do I copy the files using Clone CD. Don't you use blank CD's?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast