Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bought a new car today :)

deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well i just found out another really good thing about the car,the cd player plays Mp3 cd's which means if i want i can pack like 130 or more 4 meg songs on one cd and have them separated in different folders on the disc.Really cool feature that i didn't know of until now.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    I'm about to put a new cd player in my car that can read mp3's...I have to get onto that it's just sitting in my cupboard for like a month now I really want to get all those discs out of my car.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah it's going to do two things for me that will make me happy from now on i will only have to carry around one of those cd books for holding my cds and i will be saving a lot of money not having to buy so many of the discs.Very happy about that i had 3 huge cd books and i really didn't like having to search through them all for a certain cd.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    lol I'm the same I have a few of those books plus a thing that fits on my visor it's really annoying.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I just recorded 8 full cd's on one 700mb/80 minute disc,i'm absolutely loving the possibilities of this.I can make an artist discography on just a couple discs i guess.My oink ratio is going to suffer over the next few days.Thankfully they don't have strict rules when it comes to ratio.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Have fun, sounds like your going to go crazy...happier than a pig in shit one could say

7. Lounge   -   #17
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    I just recorded 8 full cd's on one 700mb/80 minute disc,i'm absolutely loving the possibilities of this.I can make an artist discography on just a couple discs i guess.My oink ratio is going to suffer over the next few days.Thankfully they don't have strict rules when it comes to ratio.
    Sure as hell beats out the flaky ipod fm tuner that I have.

Congrats on your new ride
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Thanks defiance i am overwhelmingly happy

9. Lounge   -   #19
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    "I just bought a new car. My oink ratio is going to suffer over the next few days"

10. Lounge   -   #20
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post

Sure as hell beats out the flaky ipod fm tuner that I have.
    I've got that too, what a load of garbage. :/
    I just use it as a way to charge my ipod now without having to take it into the house.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast