Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Sound, Screeching Songs...et Cetera

Well I thought that but wasnt sure, your probably right, but how bout instead of correcting me you go correct that sound problem

2. Music   -   #42
    Originally posted by Muffkatty@14 July 2003 - 19:51
    Well I thought that but wasnt sure, your probably right, but how bout instead of correcting me you go correct that sound problem
    Ala Ca Bam, Ala Ca Zam...
    Did it work

Well if you want insight just read this nwhole post with the links...
    http://news.com.com/2100-1027-1022369.html and http://news.com.com/2100-1027-994565.html.

3. Music   -   #43
    Yeah the new ones were probably bugged. A good example is "Stupid Girl" by "Cold". Most do that. There's even one that repeats the same line over and over. BUT- I found one that did work. So my point is, if one doesn't work, try to find more... or you could always buy the CD.... it's not that expensive.....

4. Music   -   #44
    trancefusion
    Yeah, I'm also finding alot of songs with this problem... It seems RIAA are kicking in. The tracks of the whole album of 50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Tryin' ripped at 192kbps are all having the same wierd sounds in them.

5. Music   -   #45
    n00b
    had the same probs while downloading evanescence songs from the album fallen.had to use a diffrent p2p program.riaa sucks.they all the time talkin bout suing ppl for copyright infringement.if they be hackin into our systems and sending us viruses i say we sue them for messin wit our system.its only fair

6. Music   -   #46
    Poster
    Originally posted by dalejr_fan@15 July 2003 - 17:02
    had the same probs while downloading evanescence songs from the album fallen.had to use a diffrent p2p program.riaa sucks.they all the time talkin bout suing ppl for copyright infringement.if they be hackin into our systems and sending us viruses i say we sue them for messin wit our system.its only fair
    dasn true but i hope u didnt join the board to post that!

7. Music   -   #47
    Just now joining in on this topic of sound distortion. I Uninstalled my older version of KL and installed the new 2.4 version yesterday. The new version is supposed to block all those nasty dogs out there trying to shut us down, including the RIAA. Last night I DL'd 2 songs by Jack Johnson and about 10 or so seconds through listening (w/ Win Media Player) the screeching noises started. The last few seconds of the songs are OK. I then tried to delete them & got a message that the songs were in use & couldn't be deleted. I tried Media Player Help, was prompted to test my drivers which I did. My computer went wacko, All displays were in HUGE disability type fonts, weird colors. I logged off & on. Ad-Aware notified me of an attempt to modify the registry. The files were sent to the Recycle Bin and are now gone, and now here I am searching the forum for an answer. I thought by downloading the latest version there would be no problems concerning the RIAA. I began to wonder if I had downloaded some bogus version of K-Lite. Any ideas ?

8. Music   -   #48
    SLIKYDOC
    Im having the same problem with the 50 cent track P.I.M.P remix. it plays good for the first few seconds then that damn static sound comes up. what should we do about this sound on these files??!!

9. Music   -   #49
    Originally posted by mla001@15 July 2003 - 16:20
    Just now joining in on this topic of sound distortion. I Uninstalled my older version of KL and installed the new 2.4 version yesterday. The new version is supposed to block all those nasty dogs out there trying to shut us down, including the RIAA. Last night I DL'd 2 songs by Jack Johnson and about 10 or so seconds through listening (w/ Win Media Player) the screeching noises started. The last few seconds of the songs are OK. I then tried to delete them & got a message that the songs were in use & couldn't be deleted. I tried Media Player Help, was prompted to test my drivers which I did. My computer went wacko, All displays were in HUGE disability type fonts, weird colors. I logged off & on. Ad-Aware notified me of an attempt to modify the registry. The files were sent to the Recycle Bin and are now gone, and now here I am searching the forum for an answer. I thought by downloading the latest version there would be no problems concerning the RIAA. I began to wonder if I had downloaded some bogus version of K-Lite. Any ideas ?
    That's because OTHER people download the fake files from the RIAA and then you download from the other people.

By the way, most of the songs that are fake have really high bandwith(3906, 1028, etc) and if you click the + next to the file there are two users with the same name.

Example:
    Bandwith
    + Blahblah - Holy Night | etc | etc | etc | 3906 | etc | etc|

Click on the + and you will have

username Bandwith
    Blahblah - Holy Night | [email protected] | etc | etc | 1248 | etc | etc|
    Blahblah - Holy Night | [email protected] | etc | etc | 1248 | etc | etc|

10. Music   -   #50
    looks like all the new songs will have this nosie on it soon

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast