Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Sound, Screeching Songs...et Cetera

there a alot of topics on this....i heard its most likely media defender or something like that.....did the file have a bandwidth of 3906?

2. Music   -   #112
    I dont remember I deleted it right away.

Can you tell the badwidth from kazaa?

3. Music   -   #113
    The bandwidth is in the section where you first search for the flie and it shows u name, eta, how many users etc, it's near the right hand side

4. Music   -   #114
    OK thanks

can I assume the noise was just anti-swapping procedure from a recording company?

5. Music   -   #115
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just dont use kazaa for music use soulseek

and for the last time its the the RIAA doing it

6. Music   -   #116
    Ive gotten 3 messed up songs on three different files just today!

2 were distorted music, 1 was like a "were sorry we cannot complete as dialed" tone.

Whats up with this?

7. Music   -   #117
    One of the files did have bandwidth of 3906.

8. Music   -   #118
    How many people here are getting scratchy mesed up music whenever they download a song? I know what this means. It means I might be going to jail soon as I am 18 years of age. I wanna see how many people this has happened to. I think im going to delete all my mp3's soon, because they will pass me around like currency in prison. If this is happening to you, post here and tell me how long its been since this happened and if anything has gone down yet. This started happening to me yesterday I think. I dont really download that many mp3s its more movies for me, but they still found me. I'm really scared right now because Im right out of college with my whole future ahead of me. Graduated with honors. I dont want my life messed up because I downloaded a few songs off the internet. Help!!!!!

9. Music   -   #119
    it happens to me all the time, for like the past month. if the riaa bothers me ill just say some hacker mustve gotten a hold of my ip, or something like that

10. Music   -   #120
    Poster
    Originally posted by idavi1222@15 August 2003 - 00:43
    How many people here are getting scratchy mesed up music whenever they download a song? I know what this means. It means I might be going to jail soon as I am 18 years of age. I wanna see how many people this has happened to. I think im going to delete all my mp3's soon, because they will pass me around like currency in prison. If this is happening to you, post here and tell me how long its been since this happened and if anything has gone down yet. This started happening to me yesterday I think. I dont really download that many mp3s its more movies for me, but they still found me. I'm really scared right now because Im right out of college with my whole future ahead of me. Graduated with honors. I dont want my life messed up because I downloaded a few songs off the internet. Help!!!!!
    blah blah old news look in the filesharing forum

Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast