Thread: Cant Run Tombraider Aod!

Anybodie got the new Tombraider on Bittorrent? I downloaded it and found 2 zipped files who dont contain any .exe files in the instructions it said to unrar and burn I dont have a burner but I have a cd emulator is there anyway I can play.

Thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    They might be iso's if they are you can mount them with your virtual CD drive straight away and install the game. If they are bins that have been zipped you can mount them after they have been unzipped with the cue file.

3. Games   -   #3
    Thank you very much but I figured out what I need the files are split and you need a proggram called hjoin to join them which you can get at www.freebyte.com the file format is .001, .002,.003 etc.

Edit
    Now that I joined them I dont get anything anybodie have this hash and maneged to get it to work?

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@4 July 2003 - 00:40
    Thank you very much but I figured out what I need the files are split and you need a proggram called hjoin to join them which you can get at www.freebyte.com  the file format is .001, .002,.003 etc.

Edit
    Now that I joined them I dont get anything anybodie have this hash and maneged to get it to work?
    Winrar would have joined them and made them into the bin's and cue's.

You don't have to re-name files or anything like that. Trust me they will open with winrar.

5. Games   -   #5
    I opened them with win rar and extracted the files and nothing happened.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    My version worked and i thought Core would have made it at least a more enjoyable game. Its still putting off huge amounts of gamers with its precise movement system, where you wont move if your at a wall (most gmaes you "slide" around the walls). There are many annoying circumstances where you have to be precisely in the right spot to complete a jump/open doors (very frustrating). However on the plus side the graphics are nice, not amazing, and I like the RPG free roaming element they have introduced into the game, overall worth the download, but you might throw it out very soon

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@4 July 2003 - 05:01
    Open the one with the lowest number i.e 001 with winrar.This will extract a .bin and a .cue,then open nero and burn as an image.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by N£MO+4 July 2003 - 04:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 4 July 2003 - 04:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Assultsniper@4 July 2003 - 05:01
    Open the one with the lowest number i.e 001 with winrar.This will extract a .bin and a .cue,then open nero and burn as an image. [/b][/quote]
    Youre awsome&#33; Thank you very much&#33;