Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 one 1 Terrabyte Giveaways on LeaseWeb Server WOOT!!!!!!!

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Thanks! I thought it would be fun!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +2

Urgent

Why do you want my server?? How come? maybe because of that oink ratio? Give me a reason why you need. Show me the pink piggy ratios bad speedtest or good speedtest and technical knowledge. This is our chance to have fun. Warn of scammers! Any here? Warn me and give me advice on further rules. I'm a noob that needs help! Give to receive

!!!!!!!!Your chances go way up then!!!!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If you are not sure, I will look after them both, and seed for people rather than you give them out to 2 different people.

I have seeded for many people and asked for nothing in return, this will allow me to continue to do that.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    100/100 unmetered hmm whats the price of this thing
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    my speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/180562365.png
    oink:
    http://i19.tinypic.com/47rx9v8.png

i need that seedbox beacuse i'm only 17 and i cant buy my own seedbox (i cant get access to my bank account until i'm 18)..
    as u can see my upload speed sucks!
    i'm getting hard time to upload in oink..
    very hard..
    and i wanna to create a buffer so i dont have to worry when download big files..
    Last edited by asafb; 09-01-2007 at 01:56 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    anonymoose's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I can help you. I am trustworthy and I'd treat your amazing box as it were my own child. I really need a server like that to buffer my accounts. I dont already have a box, check my posts; I have been genuinely looking for someone to share with me, with no luck so far. As a broke student, I was looking for cheaper VPS solutions which are nowhere near the quality of your Leaseweb. To be able to use it for 1TB would be absolutely amazing.

Oink ratio:

Well, I know I have a good ratio at oink, and you might be thinking why do I need a seedbox? Well, the answer is that the only reason I have been able to upload this much is that I have ripped my own CDs and uploaded them. Now, I've run out of stuff to rip and upload so its getting really hard to keep the ratio as it is at the moment.

Well, here in the UK, speeds suck. Upload speeds are terrible and keeping a good ratio is therefore very hard. What annoys me most is that when I upload my own stuff on oink and a guy with a seedbox like yours, downloads it straight away and seeds like hell taking up 90% of the upload. Give me this chance to reciprocate this.

goinclubbin, you are the man. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 09-01-2007 at 02:16 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ii was on leeware and now im on tzulo seedbox and its ok was wondering what leeseweb offers what are the differences between the speeds are different and i could buffer some of my accts or buffer yours while your busy if you like............................there is sgtmajor he has a good rep too
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Currently I'm on vacation so am missing out on the FL+3x Upload on ScT and would love to avail that. If you would let me use your server that's be awesome.
    Here's a speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/180563799.png
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Wow, did I get this right you are giving a seedbox access to someone for a week?

If so, then I'm one of those, who has been always trying to rent a seedbox, but never gotten so far to actually make it come true, for various reasons - no money etc. I personally have a decent downstream, but yeah.. the upstream couldn't be very much worse. Nevertheless I've been trying to seed as much as possible, but sometimes I wish I could go just a bit faster.. I usually have to work really hard on my ratio, before I can afford the luxury to dl. That's why I need some alternative. I really hope you can help me out and I really hope some staff member ( I don't really know personally any of them) - is willing to help me with it & have a good cooperation. I'm not a trader and I don't think, that I'm a person, who would let anyone down. I'm often a spammer on the forums, but I can also be reasonable. I really hope you trust me.

OiNK:
    http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5188/untitledxn8.png
    (I believe I can afford the luxury to start DLing on OiNK.)
    Here's also a speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/180567400.png
    (The DL speed is actually much-much better and UL is a bit higher also. It's not that accurate for me)

I would be more than thankful if you could help me. If not, then I understand, that there are users that can't even reach my maximum of 60kB/s.
    Last edited by Presto; 09-01-2007 at 02:04 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast