Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Sony's Excellent Marketing (ps3 Info)

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Oh and Divx...well who cares if I can't play my Divx movies on the GC. It's software only
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Games   -   #52
    Poster
    If Nintendo won't be competitive I wish Microsoft would swallow them up to make a better overall system (1st party titles) Now that would be something!!

Now that would kick ass IMO being a nintendonite converted to xboxian. But anyway there's something I don't see anyone talking about while I don't disagree with any of the reasons listed above for the decline of nintendo I think this is but one to add to the list. Okay us geezer gamers remember when nintendo was king shit and thought they always would be and they started to act like m$ making all the developers only develop games for them and noone else and this pissed everyone off this had to add to their decline. And now sony is starting to pull the same crap this may not be a very good idea. Have your exclusive games but to force third party developers to only develop for you is kinda stupid IMO. I think the next battle in the war is gearing up to be one of the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: added the underlined part

3. Games   -   #53
    No man, No. sony doesn't force any third party developers inot exclusivity deals, they pay them...handsomely. What's not smart about that?

4. Games   -   #54
    Poster
    Yes yes they do although rockstar was in trouble and needed sony's help that doesn't change the fact that they forced them to only put games out exclusively for ps2. And what's not smart about it? Well if it happens too much they will piss off the consumers just like nintendo did before remember and this did help nintendo slip into the third spot.

Edit: And yes I do know that nintendo was more of a bully about it but that doesn't make much difference to us. The developer is still only putting out the games for one system.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456